Winning Eleven 8 PC for $1 at Deals.

bigjon1805

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at Deals: Nothing over a Dollar last night and they had winning Eleven 8 for PC for $1. I'm not sure if it's good for the PC or anything, but I see it talked about alot, so I thought I'd give a heads up to everybody. The Cincinnati Western Hills store had about 7 left.

I was, oddly enough, just looking online to price check WE 9.....which, as a heads up, is the first one with online play. I could be wrong, I could be right. But I think I am right.

[quote name='Stoneage']I was, oddly enough, just looking online to price check WE 9.....which, as a heads up, is the first one with online play. I could be wrong, I could be right. But I think I am right.[/QUOTE]

I have winning eleven 8 for the pc, and it has online play.

I got the same deal at a dollar store recently (might have been Deals). I didn't know if it was worth posting, but that's about the maximum I'd pay for a soccer game.

Graystone, Deals is a dollar store atleast in Cincinnati that sometimes has some pretty sweet deals on stuff. There are several of them around.

Gotta love it when PC games show up at Deals. :) There've been a few good titles show up at my local shop over the past few months.

bread's done
Back