Winning Eleven 8

PapiChullo

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for Winning Eleven 8, and thought that it would be cheap since 9 is out. But in my searches so far, it's still like $30-40. Anyone know where I can get it cheaper, preferrably $20 and under? or maybe $25.

I would prefer a new copy. But I might could settle for a used one though.

[quote name='PapiChullo']I'm looking for Winning Eleven 8, and thought that it would be cheap since 9 is out. But in my searches so far, it's still like $30-40. Anyone know where I can get it cheaper, preferrably $20 and under? or maybe $25.

I would prefer a new copy. But I might could settle for a used one though.[/QUOTE]

Check out your local Circuit City. There was a report in the "$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ circuitcity.com" thread in Video Game Deals that it's part of the $8.96 clearance.

I saw a copy at my Circuit City. Let me know if you can't find it in your area and I can get it for you if you'll reimburse me the shipping + a little bit for my trouble. Like would do $15 shipped.

I also BTW have Winning Eleven 8 International new/sealed if you happen to be looking for the international one. Would trade or sell $20 shipped.

bread's done
Back