Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer League!

mofo1115

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Hey guys I've never organized one of these so whoever wants to help out that would be great just pm me or post.

Anyway, before we fully start on a league, let's have just have some fun matches. I'm going to try to recruit some people from konami's winning eleven nation forums. We'll see how it goes.

Post if you want to play:
Gamertag / what day(s) you're available

pdplevel / different times all around just let me know

I'm interested (love this game!):

GT: Toper331 / available mostly weekends (but on some weeknights, I may have time to hop on for a quickie).

Nah, I bought this game for ps2 and I love the way it looks on my ps3 (plus online is supposed to be better on ps3 than 360)... too many bad reviews about this game on 360 plus $10 cheaper made it obvious for me... I had to buy it for ps2... this game is solid!!!

Does anybody else play it on ps3 online?

Anyways, I'm having fun playing it on my 360 and If you guys need help setting up the league just let me know and I'll gladly help out with anything. My gamertag is on my profile and I'm mostly available at night.

Me too. I'm sick of playing with the foreign players. I swear I get lag and they don't. Pisses me off.

GT - Jugster

Oh yea, go suck somewhere else oasisboy.

Where is the love?

For those of you that have the 360 version, please play the ps2 version and let me know which one you prefer...

Yes, I made my opinion based on reviews but usually (like 90% of the time) they are right.

IGN.com and gamespot.com both complained about lag while playing online and how the gameplay was more fluid on the ps2...

Anyway, enjoy your league... :applause:

[quote name='oasisboy']Where is the love?

For those of you that have the 360 version, please play the ps2 version and let me know which one you prefer...

Yes, I made my opinion based on reviews but usually (like 90% of the time) they are right.

IGN.com and gamespot.com both complained about lag while playing online and how the gameplay was more fluid on the ps2...

Anyway, enjoy your league... :applause:[/QUOTE]
You still miss the point. This thread is for the 360 players who have, regardless of reviews and others opinions, already made their choice and want to play in a league on that specific console. This is not a discussion of which version is better.

To the last poster. Fifa is the same way. I'm sure most people you play are foreign and it seems like people from other countries other then england aren't big fans of the mic. for every 10 games of fifa i play i come across one mic.

Damn that sucks. I've played about 20 games and have yet to come across someone with a mic. For any CAGs out there who are up for some games and have a mic, let me know so I can friend you.

Yep, it's pretty laggy overall. Seems to mostly happen on goal or free kicks when the camera switches. I've only played a few times online, but so far it hasn't really affected the actual gameplay.

[quote name='jughead']Does anyone get lag in 9 of 10 online games?[/quote]

Not me! oh yeah, I am playing on my ps3 :lol:

err22.gif

I'm a fifa tool but FIFA has no lag. LOL. I play mostly online games and thats another reason for me not buying this years winning. And yes i have bought only winning eleven some years also so i'm not a ea fifa fanboy. Just really like this years version.

Actually I just played two games last night (first two online) and the first one was ridiculously laggy but it was still an intense game. The second one had a lot less lag but still had it's problems. Damn I was hoping that it would be a lot less laggy.

BTW... I play this for about an hour every night. So... add me if you need a consistent competitor. Hopefully I'll find someone who matches for a lag-free game.

I really haven't had too much lag when playing matches. Admittedly, I have only played 5 matches online, but 3 of those had no lag whatsoever. The other two, I would describe it as being "minimal."

I'm on the fence about buying this game...it's between either NBA street or getting this. I know they're totally different, but only so much cash can go around.

bread's done
Back