[Winnipeg] I would like to trade Killzone 2 for a different PS3 game

ruel

CAG Veteran
Killzone 2 came with my PS3 and I'm not really into multi-player shooters so I actually only played it once. It's in perfect condition. There are a few specific PS3 games that I'd like to trade it for (Darksiders, God of War III, Dragon Age: Origins, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII, and maybe a few others), but feel free to make a different offer. I would like to make this a local trade if possible, so hopefully you are from Winnipeg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I live in Winnipeg as well. I own Uncharted 1 if you are interested. Both cost $30, now that killzone 2 is a greatest hits, and uncharted 1 is actually worth more to trade in if u felt the need afterwards to do so.

Just to give you a heads off the price of Killzone new is $29.99 as were all the games your wanting for trade are $59.99 and up brand new, so odds are people will trade with you but only if you offer a bit of cash as well for the trade.

Ya, I know. I was just hoping for a good trade... Anyways, I think I found somebody to trade with on Kijiji (I'm trading it for Infamous).

bread's done
Back