Wired 360 Controller $23.97 at Radio Shack

wired controllers are nice because they don't need batteries... Also from what I hear they can be used on a PC with just drivers instead of the wireless gaming receiver needed when using the wireless controllers.

we use the wired one for PC usage

something about a wireless controller i don't like...

Call me crazy, but i still prefer the wired controller. Mainly because i have huge hands and because of the battery pack on the wireless my fingers end up curling and its kinda unconfortable. But thats just me!

I think some have reported seeing the wired controllers for even cheap at RS, so keep your eyes open! Unfortunately, there aren't any around me. And yes, I also still prefer wired controllers. Seriously, it feels strange to me when there isn't a wire attached. That's 20+ years of conditioning, I suppose.

You're freaking lucky to find one. Considering that the controller is missing from the site, and now they're gone when they were $15. At least my local game store is selling them for $30. But what I really want is that Hori pad.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']You're freaking lucky to find one. Considering that the controller is missing from the site, and now they're gone when they were $15. At least my local game store is selling them for $30. But what I really want is that Hori pad.[/quote]

Ya I've been looking for a 2ND Hori pad forever... I heard a rumor that they are gonna release a new Turbo pad in 2nd Quarter 09 so if I don't find another I hope the rumor is true...

They have this MadCatz controller for 24.99, though it also seems OOS.
But if its an OEM controller, this might be something worth looking into.

bread's done
Back