Wireless Adapter for Xbox

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I did a search and couldn't find anyone selling any or trading any. I'm looking for a wireless adapter for the Original 360 obviously wouldn't need one for the slim. I can get one on amazon for $55 but really don't want to pay that much so I'm hoping someone has one laying around that they are wanting to get rid of instead of trading into gamestop. Otherwise does anyone know of a place I can get one for less then $55.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I did a search and couldn't find anyone selling any or trading any. I'm looking for a wireless adapter for the Original 360 obviously wouldn't need one for the slim. I can get one on amazon for $55 but really don't want to pay that much so I'm hoping someone has one laying around that they are wanting to get rid of instead of trading into gamestop. Otherwise does anyone know of a place I can get one for less then $55.[/QUOTE]

Willing to sell one for $40 shipped.

You're better off getting a ethernet over power adapter. It costs about the same and is far more useful. Now that I have a slim it's used for a second computer in the house. But, personal preference.

[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']You're better off getting a ethernet over power adapter. It costs about the same and is far more useful. Now that I have a slim it's used for a second computer in the house. But, personal preference.[/QUOTE]

This is a dumb question but I've never heard of those before. I had to google it to even figure out what we were talking about. Is this what your referring to?

http://www.amazon.com/SlingLink-TURBO-Ethernet-Power-Adapter/dp/B001Z5140O

I'd sell you mine, but I need it for the 2nd Xbox I have at my parent's house.

My main Xbox at my house is hardwired, so I don't need it there.

Check Craigslist, check local game stores that sell older systems.

I have one available it is the black version with 2 antenna's, looking to get rid of it as I have just got a slim

You should note that I am in the UK and I have only the Adapter..no Disc....then again when i got mine it downloaded the files needed off Xbox live

$40ono inc shipping & its yours

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrright4you4now']This is a dumb question but I've never heard of those before. I had to google it to even figure out what we were talking about. Is this what your referring to?

http://www.amazon.com/SlingLink-TURBO-Ethernet-Power-Adapter/dp/B001Z5140O[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I got a netgear one that was around $60 or $70. It piggybacks on your power lines in the house since there is so much unused capacity. As long as you plug it directly to the wall, you're good. Every once in a while I had to reset it by unplugging it and plugging it back in. That was when 4 people were in the house, now with 2 I haven't had to.

bread's done
Back