Wireless Black 360 controller $25

Not to crap on your thread but I would never buy from Stootsi again. Lat time I bought from them about a month ago it was an open box Sixaxis controller for $19.99 + $5 for shipping and the controller would not charge had to go thru the whole hassle of getting reimbursed and all that. Just beware about buying from them!

Well fortunately when I purchased from them not only was the shipping fast, the item was in great condition. Though it was a wired 360 controller so don't know how to vouch for the wireless controllers as scorpers had problem with a PS3 wireless controller.

[quote name='scorpers']Not to crap on your thread [/quote]

I have no ties to stootsi you can say what you want.

I ordered a mouse from them a while back and it was an open box but it was in new condition

I guess it was just my luck then to get the non working open box Sixaxis! I guess when I have an experience like that, I'm makes me hesitant to buy from the site again!

[quote name='scorpers']Not to crap on your thread but I would never buy from Stootsi again. Lat time I bought from them about a month ago it was an open box Sixaxis controller for $19.99 + $5 for shipping and the controller would not charge had to go thru the whole hassle of getting reimbursed and all that. Just beware about buying from them![/quote]

I guess in this case, it's not the fact that it wasn't working, since it was mentioned it was an open box item (it's going to happen, sorry it happened to you). The point I would guess is, how easy was it to get a refund from them? If it wasn't that big of a hassle, then I would guess they're a pretty decent company to deal with, since the prices are pretty nice.

bread's done
Back