Wireless controller/slim ps2 mess Help please!

bstan21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I recently had my launch ps2 bite the bullet, and now have a slim ps2. During the conversion, I purchased 2 of the Pelican Wireless Chameleon controllers. The base is too big for the slim ps2, now they are useless apparently.

So, is there a list of wireless controllers that are ps2 compatible? Or, a better question may be, for those of you that have the Logitech, is it compatible with the slim ps2?

I have just learned that the Logitech is the way to go, but unfortunately as of now I dont have that yet! Any thoughts? Thanks!

eclog96334304035xb.jpg

This is the one I bought and it works perfectly with my slim PS2.

Thanks guys! That is pretty helpful. That base on the blue one is much more slim so it fits, as opposed to the Pelican's that are very wide, so it gets caught on the slim ps2's 'lip' or overhang.

Looks like these are getting returned and I'm searching for a logitech.

Thanks!

I have found that the Logitech base/receiver piece that plugs into the pstwo is too tall, so that the pstwo is kind of propped up on it. It works fine but it's annoying and probably not good in the long run. To avoid this I just moved my pstwo to the very front edge of the shelf so that the controller bases hang over the edge.

[quote name='Backlash']I have found that the Logitech base/receiver piece that plugs into the pstwo is too tall, so that the pstwo is kind of propped up on it. It works fine but it's annoying and probably not good in the long run. To avoid this I just moved my pstwo to the very front edge of the shelf so that the controller bases hang over the edge.[/quote]

same, but I sold it and went back to wire.

bread's done
Back