Wireless Halo 3 Controllers/Halo Headset - $43.99 shipped at Deep Discount

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Although there are no pictures or description, Deep Discount has the Halo controllers and wireless headset for $43.99 each with free shipping. It's pretty typical for Deep Discount to not have images or descriptions of items before they actually have them in stock, but I've never ordered hardware from them before so I'm not sure how reliable they are on that end.

If it goes through though, it's a pretty good deal as all of these items have a MSRP of $59.99 and the controllers come with a free Master Chief figure.

Halo 3 Spartan Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212450

Halo 3 Covenant Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212451

Halo Wireless Headset
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212448

50% / 50% chance they'll go through with it.

I'd learn towards them honoring this once, since it's not a "games-for-$2" scenario like they did months ago.

If these weren't the ugliest controllers ever, it might be an interesting deal. Sorry, I love Halo, but come on.

[quote name='MikeC']If these weren't the ugliest controllers ever, it might be an interesting deal. Sorry, I love Halo, but come on.[/quote]

heh, my thoughts too, i'd even like one that matches the special halo 360 they're coming out with (the green with orange)

ps - i've ordered dvd's from them before, took a little while to get it but didn't have any real issues

I ordered the Halo 3 headset. Hopefully it takes care of the problems that the old wireless headsets had! And I hope I get it for $44. :)

[quote name='eastx']I ordered the Halo 3 headset. Hopefully it takes care of the problems that the old wireless headsets had! And I hope I get it for $44. :)[/QUOTE]
newer wireless headsets don't have those issues. I got one from the amazon DotD a couple weeks back, works great (till my 360 croaked) and I had a wireless headset before whih sometimes would just be weird...

so yeah, good stuff. If I didn't just buy the white spermy headset I'd buy the green spermy headset at this price iinstead.

but god damn those controllers are just so. damn. ugly.

I wasn't going to buy the Spartan controller for $60... but I will for $44. I needed another controller anyway... I can't have an odd number of controllers (3)... ;-)

Of course, I really just want the MC Figure... man I can't wait for the Halo 3 Series 1 McFarlane figures to come out. Tried to pre-order at the McFarlane flagship store today but no dice... they don't do pre-orders yet :whistle2:(

Jumped on the spartan controller. I've ordered DVDs in the past from them and they're reliable. Their MSRP isn't always the same as other retailers.

[quote name='bobthecat23']how realiable is this website[/quote] I've placed more than 30 orders from DDD, and the one or two problems I've had were solved very quickly. They are rock solid, and a staple of DVD buyers. As for coupons....not often.

I ordered the headset, but never got a conformation email after doing so. anyone else get one? I hope it goes through but I have my doubts.

[quote name='bobthecat23']how realiable is this website[/QUOTE]

I've ordered dozens of DVDs from them over the years. Very reliable.

I already have the spartan controller paid off at GC with credit or else I would jump on this deal.

I really want the dark green controller that comes with the H3 console. I don't know why they aren't selling it. The McFarlane ones just aren't my bag (they look geared more towards the teen market).

Thanks, I've been looking to pick up a wireless headset and since they "hopefully" fixed the static issue, I'm in.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Just got the email confirming my order, looks like it wont ship until the 15th though.[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, the Spartan ships on the 5th, and the Covenant ships the 15th:

Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 XBO008803 XBOX 360: WIRELESS CONTROLLER HAL $ 43.99 Avl 09/05
1 XBO008872 XBOX 360: WIRELESS CONTROLLER HAL $ 43.99 Avl 09/15

By the way, thanks to the OP. I'm surprised more folks aren't all over this one, given the 26.67% discount.

just got my order confirmation as well for the spartan controller. I also jumped on the head set since my son will be getting a 360 soon I'll just hand down my white wireless headset.

How do they have limited edition stuff where the only difference is the design/paint and not include a picture?

If you need a picture, check amazon.com, gamestop.com, etc.. It's just the Deepdiscount guys not updating their site quickly enough.

ultima they said in several places these halo headsets will have new technology, bungie even tried them out and said they were impressed

[quote name='glockant']i'm checking my order details and now it says 'backordered'.

anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm backordered as well.

deepdiscount is a good shop but if yuou choose free shipping, be prepared for a long wait

Oh, I don't know how I could miss this. These controllers interest me somewhat, and even more if the Spartan figure is included. So, does anyone know if the figure is EB/GS only, or packaged with the controller? $44 is a damn good deal for this, so thanks shipwreck! Oh, and I hope you guys who have backordered don't get screwed over like I did, DD is usually good, but I waited over 2 months with like two items being backordered, but then not being backordered, but still not shipping. I did end up getting the packages though, so they are reliable in that sense.

has anybody had their order shipped at all? amazon has delayed my order to october. i also have them ordered on Deep discount becuz it was cheaper. i was gonna see which one i got first. so has anyone had it ship yet?

I got my controllers from EB, I have to say they're amazing, they look incredible in real life. My favorite was the Spartan one but now that I'm looking at them both the Covenant is without a doubt a hell of a lot cooler. The figure comes packed in with the controller, but it's an awful little POS, they don't even stand up right. I'm REALLY tempted to trade in all my controllers and get more of these things, they're absolutely lovely.

It's a great deal, if the honor it, for a wireless. Too bad they look ugly as fuck ... or at least as ugly as "McFarlane's Evil Prophecy". I can't believe they actually endorsed these things. Where's my fucking Halo 3 thermos? :lol: Master Chief Pez dispenser ... I'd be all over that.

I haven't seen any of these items locally at all. My deepdiscount order is "processing" and I just noticed they duplicated my order and I have two Halo headsets on order! So I'll have to cancel one.

Hopefully this headset doesn't beep at me randomly for no good reason.

Guys! Deepdiscount finally put the authorization for $43.99 on my credit card today, the 15th. That means that it should be shipping soon. This may be the for real deal! :)

bread's done
Back