Wireless Halo 3 Controllers/Halo Headset - $43.99 shipped at Deep Discount

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Although there are no pictures or description, Deep Discount has the Halo controllers and wireless headset for $43.99 each with free shipping. It's pretty typical for Deep Discount to not have images or descriptions of items before they actually have them in stock, but I've never ordered hardware from them before so I'm not sure how reliable they are on that end.

If it goes through though, it's a pretty good deal as all of these items have a MSRP of $59.99 and the controllers come with a free Master Chief figure.

Halo 3 Spartan Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212450

Halo 3 Covenant Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212451

Halo Wireless Headset
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212448

well they actually have the white wireless mic for 43.99 aswell. I placed an order for the halo one though, as i've been dying to get a wireless mic for awhile now. Just hope it's for real.

I ordered the spartan one today, went to my CC and bought one there too. When I get my Deepdiscount one i will return it to my local cc with the cc receipt and get 60+ back from cc. This way i have my new controller now! wahoo. The spartan one is pretty cool, but it wont ship till 25th now from deepdiscount

Ordered the headset today, says it's backordered and won't ship until about Sep. 25.

[quote name='johnwashere']I ordered the spartan one today, went to my CC and bought one there too. When I get my Deepdiscount one i will return it to my local cc with the cc receipt and get 60+ back from cc. This way i have my new controller now! wahoo. The spartan one is pretty cool, but it wont ship till 25th now from deepdiscount[/QUOTE]

That's actually a good idea, I guess I'll do that myself.

[quote name='mattfoley7']Just got the halo 3 mic shipped today. Now I'm just waiting for the spartan controller to be shipped as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hopes it arrives before next Tuesday.

I logged in to the website and they told me my headset was shipped today, I don't see how they havent cought this mistake, I'm sure they have had tons of order come in for them.

I got a covenent one the other day at CC, I like it so much I got both from DD and I will return the Covenent one to CC when i get it in. I think these look really nice, if only there was a true Halo X-360 with this kind of artwork all over it...that would be my style (I'm still considering the Halo 3 skin that looks similar to these....)

I received my shipment email. Arrival date 9/26-10/1 :whistle2:(

I might buy one locally and return the unopened one when I get it.

[quote name='OGHowie']This headset must be pretty rare right now since no BB or CC near me have them in stock. Strange.[/quote]

In stock at my Target...

I got an email saying that my Halo 3 headset finally shipped today. Does anyone know how long their free shipping takes once the order finally ships?

I still can't make up my mind. I had my regualr wireless headset disconnect the other day and it never reconnected until I restarted the system. I'm getting sick of the problems but I don't want to spend $40 on something just HOPING that it works better. Plus I like the original white one better anyway even if this is Halo themed.....

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Did anyone receive theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope, and starting to get pissed.

USPS shipping always takes a long time.

You can go buy it at a store and just return the one you get from Deep Discount if you need it right away.

I might do that if it doesn't arrive before Tuesday.

mines shouldve shipped on the 15th it said and guess what STILL BACKORDERED i was thinking of doing that cc thing but i dont think it will arrive in those 30 days

yeah if I would caught this deal earlier i would've had it already, seeing as there offices are located in Illinois. I usually receive my stuff within 2 to 3 days after shipping.

But i will continue to wait...

are you guys sure that CC will return the countrollers and headsets(if i buy them from CC so i dont have to wait that long) from DD even tho they have different barcode?

[quote name='Twilight Wolf']just a heads up and i'm not trying to gloat, but best buy employees get the headset for $41+tax[/quote]

How much do they get the controllers themselves for? I may or may not have a friend that works at BB. . .

[quote name='dpadilla4']I just got my headset in the mail, awsome. Looks really nice in the box.[/QUOTE]

how does it sound?

are you guys sure that CC will return the countrollers and headsets(if i buy them from CC so i dont have to wait that long) from DD even tho they have different barcode?

[quote name='Malbadawi']are you guys sure that CC will return the countrollers and headsets(if i buy them from CC so i dont have to wait that long) from DD even tho they have different barcode?[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thing.

All ive been hearing is people getting their headseta, has anyone received their halo controllers yet?

[quote name='Malbadawi']are you guys sure that CC will return the countrollers and headsets(if i buy them from CC so i dont have to wait that long) from DD even tho they have different barcode?[/QUOTE]

THey wouldn't have different barcodes. They're the same.

This sucks. I ordered on 9/13, it said it would be available 9/23, and now the site says 10/2 availability and the item is still listed as backordered in my order status.

got my headset about 2 days early. I will test it tomorrow with H3.

I thought they were supposed to come with AC adapters. These have USB, very cool, it's super convenient.

Got my headset last week. I love it... It took some doing to get it to sync with the system for the 1st time (a common problem), but the comfort and sound quality are great.

wondering if this is worth it or not... haven't had problems with the wired, but $43's a decent price for a wireless shipped, right?

like i said, if you ordered with free shipping from them, it takes like 2 weeks from ship date to actually receive anything from them. i ordered lots of DVDs from them during their major sales and it takes a very long time for some reason. don't expect anything to arrive within a week after ship date.

slow shipping is one of the major complaints they get all the time when i visit forums from people who order from them.

I just ordered a Covenant one and it says the expected ship date is the 11th. Oh well, no tax and no pressing need for an additional controller = fine by me. Just picked up the H3 bundle from Costco and wanted the other matching controller :)

bread's done
Back