Wireless Halo 3 Controllers/Halo Headset - $43.99 shipped at Deep Discount

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Although there are no pictures or description, Deep Discount has the Halo controllers and wireless headset for $43.99 each with free shipping. It's pretty typical for Deep Discount to not have images or descriptions of items before they actually have them in stock, but I've never ordered hardware from them before so I'm not sure how reliable they are on that end.

If it goes through though, it's a pretty good deal as all of these items have a MSRP of $59.99 and the controllers come with a free Master Chief figure.

Halo 3 Spartan Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212450

Halo 3 Covenant Controller
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212451

Halo Wireless Headset
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212448

[quote name='awlez']when did you order your covenant controller?[/QUOTE]

I ordered both controllers on 9/4, the day this thread began.

What the hell, you just ordred it and already have it shipped Kromax!?!?

I ordered mine Sept. 22nd and its still on back order! (Covenant Controller)

[quote name='h3ro']What the hell, you just ordred it and already have it shipped Kromax!?!?

I ordered mine Sept. 22nd and its still on back order! (Covenant Controller)[/QUOTE]

Take it easy, dude. Look at my post again 9/4, as in September 4.

me = idiot

Sorry about that. I just talked with DD, they are getting a shipment on the 14th of October of 46 or so controllers (Covenant).

Hopefully mine gets shipped out after that shipment arrives.

I don't know if I'm gonna keep mine. I have to talk really loud for people to hear me and sometimes it still doesn't transmit what I'm saying. Pretty annoying.

Update: Turns out this problem is with Halo 3 since I can send messages and talk in other games without talking loud. Other people online are also experiencing this problem and I have founds threads on Xbox.com and Bungie about it. Hopefully, they'll fix it with a patch.

[quote name='fretster']I just ordered a Covenant one and it says the expected ship date is the 11th. Oh well, no tax and no pressing need for an additional controller = fine by me. Just picked up the H3 bundle from Costco and wanted the other matching controller :)[/quote]

Sorry Kromax, this was the post I was refferring to...

I placed my order a long time ago, and it stinks to see someone already have their order shipped while my order is still "processing".

Good for you though fretster!

[quote name='h3ro']Sorry Kromax, this was the post I was refferring to...

I placed my order a long time ago, and it stinks to see someone already have their order shipped while my order is still "processing".

Good for you though fretster![/QUOTE]

We're all friends here.

Called today about the status of my Headset and was told they are now expecting more in stock on the 19th. Pushing my order well over a month of being back ordered. But, I can wait a little longer for $20 savings.

got an email earlier in the day from DD saying that I should be expecting them to ship out my spartan controller within the next 3 weeks.

UPDATE: I just checked my email again this evening from DD stating that my spartan controller has shipped.

[quote name='mattfoley7']got an email earlier in the day from DD saying that I should be expecting them to ship out my spartan controller within the next 3 weeks.

UPDATE: I just checked my email again this evening from DD stating that my spartan controller has shipped.[/QUOTE]

I received the same series of e-mails. Strange.

My Covenant controller, which shipped last week should be there any day. DDD is notorious for s-l-o-w shipping.

[quote name='Kromax']I received the same series of e-mails. Strange.

My Covenant controller, which shipped last week should be there any day. DDD is notorious for s-l-o-w shipping.[/quote]

please let me know if it comes with that master chief figurine like from gamestop and BB

[quote name='LiK']please let me know if it comes with that master chief figurine like from gamestop and BB[/QUOTE]

Received my Covenant controller yesterday. It's the same package as GS & BB, so it includes the MC figurine.

Side note: I'm kind of liking the smooth texture of face the controller, and kind of wish the whole thing was smooth (the back is the same matte finish as the rest of the 360 controllers).

Got my email saying my spartan controller shipped on 10/11 (ordered on 9/7) and it arrived today (10/15) ... I was expecting later this week at the earliest but man did it get here quick.

[quote name='EvilTodd']Got my email saying my spartan controller shipped on 10/11 (ordered on 9/7) and it arrived today (10/15) ... I was expecting later this week at the earliest but man did it get here quick.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, hope mine is on the kitchen table when I get home. I'm too embarrassed to ask the wife if it came today.

Another side note...my 7 year old son is digging the Covenant controller since it's the closest he's come to actually playing Halo 3.

bread's done
Back