Wireless N Router

Antic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (100%)
So, I need some help from some CAGers on finding a good but not too expensive router. It'd be much appreciated, and I'd be thankful for the help. :)

I'd be looking to spend about $80-90 on one, and It'd be for the use of 2 desktops, 1 notebook, a DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PSP, and eventually a PS3. Basically can anyone find the best one for this price, or if there are any deals and stuff along those lines? Thank you.

I have two WRT150n's and highly recommend that you DO NOT get them. It took a massive amount of tweaking to get them stable and I am still pretty weary of pushing much torrent traffic over them.

Yeah, I agree with lbradeen - DO NOT GET LINKSYS. I just got mine working so my NAT was open after TONS of tweaking/adjusting/crying. My brother in law got a wireless Netgear router for $12 at Microcenter. He runs 1 wired mac, 1 wireless mac and wireless xbox on it with no problems.

I bought this one from this exact seller, and its worked awesome. I have had both the PS3, Wii and PSP on it at the same time, and my wife has been on the Laptop playing Pogo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PSP-DS-NDS...yZ140087QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This may not work for you, but of course the PC you use it from needs to be connected to the net. For me it works perfect as I have a Cell net service so I have to use the laptop to log in anyway. Cant beat $20 shipped.

bread's done
Back