Witchblade complete(TNT Yancy Butler) series Amazon $27.99

bvcxz11

CAGiversary!
Price drop,worth it for first season alone.First season rocked,second not so much.Also free shipping from amazon.Edit to title,sorry,forgot about the cartoon versions;)
If you liked Buffy,Dark Angel,Birds of Prey Sarah Connor Chronicles,you'll like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
interested... I bought Cowboy Bebop because of one of these threads and loved it, watching Death Note now and am really into it... I saw an episode of this at like 3 a.m. one night and kinda dug it... might have to bite.

Thanks for link Brian9824,I didn't see that sale section,but this is as cheap as Witchblade has been AFAIK & I've been stalking it waiting for a good price since it came out.And I've never seen it in a store.Some of the other superheroes dvds are NOT very good prices.I picked up Supernatural season 3 from Amazon for $15 & it was also about that briefly at BestBuy,and seasons 1& 2 are on sale under $20 pretty regularly.And Kyle XY is on my wait for sale to buy list,but $28 is no sale.But I'm tempted by Painkiller Jane,but also pricey for so few episodes.

bread's done
Back