Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - $39.99 PS4/PC, $37.99 XBO on Amazon.com

$32 at BB after GCU. I've heard nothing but amazing things but think it will be around $20 on Black Friday so I'm waiting

This has been the only game I've had in my PS4 since it came out. The game is A++ material in my opinion. It has a few bugs here and there but CDPR has been working hard to improve the game since it's release. I bought it around $40 back in June. Worth it at that price for sure!

I feel like this game will never be truly fixed, there are some still ground breaking bugs and glitches. You won't be able to proceed and complete the game. 

This always happens in big games like fallout, skyrim and this. This is the 8th patch released already....

I feel like this game will never be truly fixed, there are some still ground breaking bugs and glitches. You won't be able to proceed and complete the game.

This always happens in big games like fallout, skyrim and this. This is the 8th patch released already....
Without specifics this post doesn't help anyone.

Without specifics this post doesn't help anyone.
Exactly. The only major bug I recall was where the player couldn't get past the start screen, which was fixed within a few days. I havent heard of anything else "game breaking" for the witcher

bread's done
Back