Witcher Enhanced Edition Digital Download $6 at Amazon

[quote name='Nova_01']Does the download automatically start when you buy this? I want to buy and lock in this price, but dont want to download until Monday.[/QUOTE]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200205040

[quote name='Warlock82']I'd jump on it, but I'd really rather wait for the Steam version to go on sale (and you know, not screw us over like last time where the price doubled half-way through the sale -_-). Hopefully it gets discounted for their Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale they always have.[/QUOTE]
I have heard that the last time it was discounted to $5 or whatever it was, that that was a mistake on Steam's part.

[quote name='Brownjohn']I know someone asked it, but just to clarify, the game does work with windows 7 x64.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I was a bit worried after reading some people had a problem with it, but it installed and ran no problem on Windows 7 for me. Played about an hour last night, awesome game so far.

Every time I go to checkout and pay and download it will not allow me to complete the transaction. This is very frustrating and I don't want to miss out on the deal! Anyone know whats up?!?

The deal is already dead, but for anyone like me who was wondering about the patch/DRM situation, it looks like this version already comes prepatched to version 1.5 (latest). The "Director's Cut" patch is also included.

[quote name='JEKKI']lol @ $5 magical price point... the game costs $6!!

star struck off one buck your girl look like donald duck

lol. there's a guy on CAG who has that cat as his avatar!

I have actually met him and eaten cheezburgers with him!!

I like your custom title underneath your hacker alias btw, thuggin thuggin thuggin til the day I die!![/QUOTE]

I wonder who that guy could be.

Anyway, this is a good price on the Witcher I think I picked it up during the last Steam Xmas sale for maybe 10 bucks? I figure it will be discounted again this year too, but I doubt it will drop down to 6 bucks. It might be worth it for someone who doesn't care about having it as part of their steam account.

bread's done
Back