Wizard's rookie Andray Blatche shot in chest

whiteboy

CAGiversary!
http://www.syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-1/1127723901180360.xml &coll=1

For those of you who dont know who Andray Blatche is, he was the Washington Wizard's 2nd round draft pick from the 2005 draft. He is compared to Kevin Garnett and was supposed to go in the first round but slipped to the second.

The bullet missed his heart by an inch. I hope he can play again, the kid is loaded with raw talent and athleticism. I've seen a summer league game where this kid played and he was very good for a kid strait out of high school, he was hitting deep jumpshots, making assists, and grabbing alot of rebounds. My prayers go to him and his family.

Yeah, I read that this morning, definetely sucks...

off-topic though, since theres alot of sports related topics in the off-topic section of these forums, have we ever thought about making a sports section to the CAG forums?

[quote name='brainstorm']Yeah, I read that this morning, definetely sucks...

off-topic though, since theres alot of sports related topics in the off-topic section of these forums, have we ever thought about making a sports section to the CAG forums?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm also surprised we dont have a Sports section as well

Sports fan or no sports fan... you hate to hear of stuff like this happening...

Never... NEVER pull over anywhere if you're afraid someone's following you, unless you're in a very public area.

If you'll want a sports topic so bad why don't you band together and PM CheapyD about creating one because if enough people ask he will probably create it.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Sports fan or no sports fan... you hate to hear of stuff like this happening...

Never... NEVER pull over anywhere if you're afraid someone's following you, unless you're in a very public area.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

This was why the Bullets changed their names a few years ago. I remember one teammate was shot to death and there was some contest and the name was changed to Washington Wizards.

It was a good thing the kid is in stable condition. I'm sure the Wizards will take care of his medical bills. He will recover in due time.

bread's done
Back