WM GameOn Video Gaming Storage System $10 (Green/White)

bumblebee064

CAG Veteran
Credit to Vishank over on RFD.

I found one at my local WM (Innes Rd, Ottawa) and decided to give it a go. It's a nice little stand for your console that can be wall-mounted. I really like it, it's solidly built and works nicely for my bedroom. I actually just left on the floor of my room, but it's much better than my previous set up of resting my ps3 on a text book :S Unfortunately the available colours aren't very stylish, but as a student on a tight budget I thought this was a good solution.

Link to RFD thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/wm-gameon-video-gaming-storage-system-10-00-clearance-ymmv-1003266/

Picture of the storage unit: http://www.gameonproduct.com/video_gaming_storage_system.html

Edit: Only the green and white coloured units are on clearance. The others are regular price. Forgot to mention that specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always liked the look of these things. I wonder though, is there a cutout on the back for ventilation? Even with one, if this thing was mounted on a wall there would still be nowhere for any exhausted heat to go except right back at the console itself. I wonder how many RRODs this thing has caused... :hot:

I dont like having any of my consoles sitting vertically, especially not the xbox 360.

a 100$ can go a long way at a place like IKEA, heck, maybe it wil also be able to store book or hide wires

But Ikea will cost more than this, for some dinky little shelf. Myself, for my entertainment center I built a custom 8'x8'x18" shelf for ~$100, just saying.

[quote name='Eoyote']I've always liked the look of these things. I wonder though, is there a cutout on the back for ventilation? Even with one, if this thing was mounted on a wall there would still be nowhere for any exhausted heat to go except right back at the console itself. I wonder how many RRODs this thing has caused... :hot:[/QUOTE]

I hadn't really thought of that, that's a good point. Mine is just sitting on the floor of my bedroom, so I'm pretty confident my PS3 has room to breathe. I guess it's a very particular deal for the right set up.

bread's done
Back