WMP Question

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I always turn to you guys with random questions and this is another one. I use Itunes but I sometimes use wmp when I haven't tagged something I dled yet. I don't like adding them to itunes til they have proper tagging. Well, about 4 months ago I was no longer able to get my songs in WMP. I always try to get it to moniter the folders with the music I want and it just doesn't seem to recognise the selection. It also has done the same thing in the Media Center. I am using WM10 but just can't get it going. Any help would be great. I checked to see if it would play mp3's throught the options and everything seems to be right. Thanks guys.

Are you asking what to do to get stuff tagged? If so, I recommend media monkey. It's a little difficult to figure out at first (esp for morans like me) but once you do its a snap to get your entire collection cleaned up.

I had this happen to me with WMP11. Your library database is corrupt. There are several methods to fix it, each method is different for each version of WMP. I ended up having to wipe out the entire directory that contained the library database and recreate the library. Time consuming to be sure.

Just do a google search for corrupt WMP 10 library and I think you'll be straight.

bread's done
Back