Wolfenstein PS4 and Xbone $33.99 in Store at Costco YMMV

Got it at Potomac Mills in VA for 33.99 today.  When they rang it up, the receipt said 53.99, and the next line said -20.00 CPN/WLFSTN.

Couldnt find it at the costco I work at but we did have xbone controller + play and charge kit for $60

This game is excellent thanks for the heads up. Easily one of the best FPS's of recent years.

Which system did you get it for? I have a PS4 but I dont know what to do, buy it for the PS4 or my future XBOX ONE
This makes no sense. Why would you spend money on a game you can't even play when you have the option of playing it now? It's single player only anyway.

Besides, every single PS4 version is superior. It's like the PS2 days where everything was worse on PS2 than Xbox. More powerful hardware = better looking games.

Wolfenstein on PS4 looks better than it does on Xbone; higher resolution, less jaggies, no crushed black levels, better shadows, etc. If you have a PS4, always get multiplatform games on there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-wolfenstein-new-order-performance-analysis

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-wolfenstein-the-new-order-face-off

But if you only have an Xbone this is not a title to miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know. I couldn't find it on the website either. But went to best buy to price match. If you do a regular search it will not pop up. But the lady at best buy looked at the picture you posted and pulled up the the item number and it came up on the costco website. But it was 37.99. So you can do it that way or if you are a costco member I suppose you can order it through their website

Ah snap, I wish I would have saw this sooner, was around costco today. Will definitely hit them up tomorrow and cancel my frys order if successful.

Thanks for the post ! Picked up Wolfenstein for 33.99 (XboxOne) in southern CA . Absolutely loving this game ! It is 50GB , but you can start playing the game as it is downloading after maybe 50% or so ..

This game is excellent thanks for the heads up. Easily one of the best FPS's of recent years.

This makes no sense. Why would you spend money on a game you can't even play when you have the option of playing it now? It's single player only anyway.

Besides, every single PS4 version is superior. It's like the PS2 days where everything was worse on PS2 than Xbox. More powerful hardware = better looking games.

Wolfenstein on PS4 looks better than it does on Xbone; higher resolution, less jaggies, no crushed black levels, better shadows, etc. If you have a PS4, always get multiplatform games on there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-wolfenstein-new-order-performance-analysis

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-wolfenstein-the-new-order-face-off

But if you only have an Xbone this is not a title to miss.
I guess the only reason why I would want to get it for the XBOX ONE(When I do get the system, hopefully they will release a white one in a few months) is because of the hard drive space required for the game, 50gb is kind of ridiculous, and at least with the X1 I can use an external drive, dont know if I want to use up that much hard drive space for the ps4 even though its slightly better for that system

Thanks for the post ! Picked up Wolfenstein for 33.99 (XboxOne) in southern CA . Absolutely loving this game ! It is 50GB , but you can start playing the game as it is downloading after maybe 50% or so ..
Which Costco did you go to in SoCal? I usually go to the one in Culver City or the one in Van Nuys

[quote name="crazedracerguy" post="11871447" timestamp="1403724040"]WTF with an FPS released this year not having any MP??? That's ridiculous.[/quote] Not every game needs MP, this game has a great campaign and atmosphere. Well worth the price of admission.

Recently picked this up at the mentioned price here in selma texas. Nice buy! canceled my backordered frys order.

Picture proof, sorry if it's a bit fuzzy:

The fine print says that the discounted price will be around until Saturday, June 28.
Mind going to the Infamous Second Son Section, I heard its 39.99 trying to get Best Buy to price match :)

So here is my story on how I got it for $33.99. I been in twice this week and both times or said $53.99. I explained to the guy that the online store said $37.99 guaranteed until June 28 and in stores nationwide it was $33.99. He gave me the spew on how the online prices are different then in store and the in store prices are set by the buyers, but he would go check. He cane back a few minutes later with a new sticker for $33.99. He then immediately told a Coworker to go check on the rest of the games because that had a $20.00 instant rebate. He thanked me for bringing it to his attention. So if you go to Costco and it says $53.99 on the price, maybe try taking it to the register and have them ring it up, it should ring up as $53.99 with a & 20.00 immediate rebate. Good luck.

bread's done
Back