Wolfenstein (XBOX 360) $25 at Walmart

Also to note that Wolfenstein (360) will be on sale for $39.99 on Sunday at Best Buy and you can use the Reward Zone Gamer's Club coupon for $20 off. Though its only for 12/20, but you can get Wolfenstein (360) for $19.99!

any chance the ps3 version will be the same?

blarg... you beat me to it NEgami!

*shakes fist*

Just ask an honest question on making a good deal into a awesome deal and what I get? Retards on keyboards

Anyway, question is sound and the reason is just .. Walmart is known to accept competitive coupons deals and just wonder if anyone have pass along a Best Buy coupon?

[quote name='geohouse']Is this game worth $19.99?[/QUOTE]
The demo was more fun than I thought it would be; that being said, I'm hoping for 9.99 at some point.

This one should be in the Newegg $14.99 and under thread soon enough. I call by Feb.

[quote name='crazy blain']This one should be in the Newegg $14.99 and under thread soon enough. I call by Feb.[/QUOTE]
I hope so.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Any comparisons between the consoles?[/QUOTE]

XBOX 360 was the lead platform for this title - I think the first time that has been the case for an id Software engine title.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Also to note that Wolfenstein (360) will be on sale for $39.99 on Sunday at Best Buy and you can use the Reward Zone Gamer's Club coupon for $20 off. Though its only for 12/20, but you can get Wolfenstein (360) for $19.99![/QUOTE]

That will prob be a very large YMMV since the RZGC coupon states in bold that it cannot be used on items that are on sale. There definitely will be clerks that let it go, though.

$25 is not the best price ever but since Wolf3D was my first FPS game I had to pull the trigger on this one :)

Well, last week or so BB accepted the RZ coupon for Guitar Hero: Smash Hits bringing the sale price down from $19.99 to $9.99. It should work fine this week for Wolfenstein (which I got a Target last week for $10 thanks to the expired - but still good - $10 off coupon for two games).

bread's done
Back