Wolfenstein Xbox 360 for $9.99 plus shipping or free in-store pickup

I played it long enough on a gamefly rental to know that I wanted to pick it up when it got cheap enough. 10 bucks would do it for me.:)

I bought it for $14 in november of last year for the PS3. Is ok but too many loading screens that take their sweet time when moving around the 'open' world part. The story and villains are similar to Cap America in the movies but mediocre. At $10 is OK if there isn't anything better that you haven't played @ that $ range. I give the game 6.5; the story gets interesting then boring then boring then a little interesting and so on. I would say this is a $7-8 game worth.

I bought this game in Sears a while back for $.97 (along with viva pinata for$.97) and its not a great game it will get boring pretty quick and the multiplayer community is dead you might find max 5 people online.

it's a decent game for 10$...you can run through it quickly or look for all the gold and stuff to upgrade weapons...there are worse choices out there

Just a fun first person shooter. Really liked it, except for the way they did the boss fights. Since they went with Call of Duty regen health, pretty much every boss will just instant kill you. What else can they do?

Still, great game.

Just left the store and saw a few copies marked at $9.99, pass though. I have too many other games to add another mediocre one to the mix. Seems like a decent dal though.

Just picked it up at the bestbuy in Allen Park, MI there was one more copy before I left. Thanks for post op I've been wanting to play this game since it came out, the artwork on the cover is pretty sweet.

I really wanted this when it came out, but sort of forgot about it.

I'll go grab it tomorrow probably.

Thanks for the heads up!

Not bad, not great. It can be difficult to find where the hell you are supposed to go sometimes and you wander around looking for the next "level".

Saw a zillion copies at my local BB. All of them came with a code for a flamethrower dlc also. I decided to pass though since I have too much on my to-play list right now.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Just a fun first person shooter. Really liked it, except for the way they did the boss fights. Since they went with Call of Duty regen health, pretty much every boss will just instant kill you. What else can they do?

Still, great game.[/QUOTE]

They all
have some pain-in-the-ass obscure way you're supposed to kill them with the Veil
. Except the
Queen Geist
which was just annoying and I hated. I finally got fed up and quit on the 8th mission.

I was more remarking that you can't really lose health and learn a boss's patterns. It's just if you get hit, you're pretty much toast.

My only issues were the nazi girl boss with the geist henchmen and absolutely no cover and the last time you go head to head against I WILL FIND YOU BLASKOWITZ

picked up a copy today with my $5 RZ giftcard, so I paid $5.34 out the door. Pretty good for the price and as for online being dead... I jumped right into a match this afternoon with a lot of people in it, the same match lasted 20 mins too.

[quote name='Kablasia']Is this for in-store also?[/QUOTE]

We went to 2 different BB stores yesterday and both stores had it for $9.99. We picked it up.

[quote name='AEJustin1']picked up a copy today with my $5 RZ giftcard, so I paid $5.34 out the door. Pretty good for the price and as for online being dead... I jumped right into a match this afternoon with a lot of people in it, the same match lasted 20 mins too.[/QUOTE]

I will be sure to tell my bf. He was worried that there wouldn't be anyone playing it but my logic is that a lot of people might be buying it from BB at this price point so there could be an influx in online players.

I picked this up for $13 or so last year.

It is one of the most thoroughly average games you could ever find. There's nothing terribly bad about it, but there's nothing great or memorable about it either. It's worth it for $10 if you don't have anything else to play or just want a few hundred achievement points.

I tried the demo sometime ago and liked the game, but was waiting for the $10 mark. There are many FPSs out there that are just okay, but I like the history of Wolfenstein. Played them since the beginning.

Thanks OP. I've avoided the Wolfenstein franchise like the plague since it went '3D' (though I did play the hell out of the original Castle Wolfenstein on my Atari computer in the 80s), but at this price I can't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back