Wombat on UGO!

The page doesn't load at all for me. Just get a blank white page.

I use Firefox with Adblock. When I use IE it loads up fine. Looks like I'm not visiting the site.

whoa there are actually posts?! this is shattering all my preconceptions of Wombat being a lazy bastard. Just kidding buddy. I'm looking forward to reading the many good rants to come.

You need some work on your writing skills Wombat >.>. I can see some punctuation and sentence structure mistakes. And you need some of the dry, witty "humor" that is common among gaming blogs.

[quote name='Wombat']More stuff up, its ranterific[/quote]
defnitly gotta agree with u wombat on the DMC4 collectoers edition thingy
they are WAY out of hand

Congratulations on the new job with this blog of yours.

In the Nintendo video interview, you look exactly like what I would expect based on what I've heard of you on the Cagcast. In other word's you're not faking your vocal affect like a lot radio guys do. :)

Funny when I saw the video, I thought he looked nothing like what I had pictured in my mind. It's strange how people perceive someone to look before they see them.

nice post about wind waker. I sensed some I-just-finished-phantom-hourglass-and-I-replayed-wind-waker-and-started-loving-it-all-over-again.
it happened to me anyway

[quote name='outlawmoogle']You need some work on your writing skills Wombat >.>. I can see some punctuation and sentence structure mistakes. And you need some of the dry, witty "humor" that is common among gaming blogs.[/QUOTE]

True - pretty not-good.

Wombat, not many people believed it when about a year ago I predicted big things for you, but look at you now! You've made me proud, son!

Wombat - This is just a pet peeve of mine. But can you work on making one of those little icons for the gameblogs? By little icon, I mean the emblem that shows up on Firefox whenever you bookmark a webpage.

bread's done
Back