Wombat Related Comic Book Poll From Wombat

[quote name='Wombat']I may take you up on that offer as my indie knowledge is lacking[/quote]

Very Cool, I do have an awesome Microphone if you do want a co-host, and I do have good experience with audio editing with audacity, since I already edit my own podcast, if your just looking for a slave intern. And I can always suggest series to read, I just borrowed this very cool comic called Ex-Machina, I highly enjoyed it, its about a superhero who winds up becoming mayor of NYC.

PS: Another Idea, having CAGs recording/writing their own reviews of comics they just read and play/read it on the podcast.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I'd listen to Wombat talk about anything, even if it is something I don't care about.[/QUOTE]I'm with you.

I would love the idea of CAGComCast, But I think your going to need 2 co-host or more CAG's to email in there thoughts each week. Not just so you can be lazy but so there can be a diverse opinion.

What if you start a poll each week in Podcast theard with all comics and brief description or a picture of next week comic releases like CAG Foreplay, then everyone can see what the community is reading or what the listeners wants to hear about.

I Would be happy to join Wombat army of slave interns.

I wish I could be more into comics than I currently am but I don't know where to start!

Wombat I would listen, I love what you bring the CAGcast so I'm sure your own show would be awesome as well.

Would it hosted here? If you need help with anything I can be recruited!

I'd listen -- I used to listed to one but it was too long and about 1 hour of it was some guy laughing...

Ill only listen if you bash Superman and Cyclops...

What publishers would u cover? DC? Marvel? Dark Horse? Topps?

Would you cover games, movies, and other comic book media as well?

I'd volunteer to be a guest on the show.

I would definitely listen!

I've been out of comics for a while and have been meaning to get back into them, but I have no idea where to start. Hearing some awesome recommendations on your podcast would be very helpful.

Excelsior!!!

Sounds cool. I sorta have a love-hate relationship with mainstream comics. Marvel is, a broken record. And DC ugh, I need a wallsized spreadsheet just to keep up with the multiverse crap(At least the GL books mostly steer clear of that shitstorm).

bread's done
Back