Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World (PS4) - $25.99 at Amazon

You forgot to put that getting it physically is the only way to play the original MW4 game on the PS4. It's a terrible practice, but it is what it is. I usually get these games around $15-20, but I may bite.

You forgot to put that getting it physically is the only way to play the original MW4 game on the PS4. It's a terrible practice, but it is what it is. I usually get these games around $15-20, but I may bite.
Strange move that only the Switch has MW4 on the cart while it's a code on the PS4. Ugh.

Strange move that only the Switch has MW4 on the cart while it's a code on the PS4. Ugh.
I'm guessing that stems from Sony's limited system of not being able to read multiple game titles off the same disc, and the devs didn't want to program in a special menu to select which game to boot.

Regardless, the main attraction here is the remake which runs smoothly on PS4 but not Switch. I'm not worried about digital preservation of a Genesis ROM dump.

This one keeps going down now at $24.55. Probably will add it to my order when I get Kirby (curse you BB for not giving me a certificate). Nonetheless I buy these games for around $20 usually digitally, so I'll take a physical copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original is on Xbox through Sega Vintage Collection and it's also on the Genesis Mini.

I played through the remake on Switch but don't remember any game breaking slowdown, but then again there isn't much replay value.

E: There's a bunch of "Apple Barrel" acrylic paints 2 oz bottles available for $.50 if you just want to get a filler item for free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back