Wonderbook: Book of Spells (PS3) - $19.99 @ Gamestop

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It just came out like two weeks ago. Twenty dollar drop already???[/QUOTE]

Sony put this game out to die and barley had any commercials or ads for it, they got the vibe no one was interested. I've been reading some good reviews though:shock:. What a shame.

[quote name='Fukurou']Is it just me or is nothing holding its price this month? MSRP seems to be a joke. I know it's the time of Black Friday, but seriously.

This post looks like I'm complaining, but I'm not. I'm surprised at all these price cuts. I'm pretty pleased about it. In for one.[/QUOTE]

Posted this in another topic. It applies here too. The only difference is that I have less than zero interest in this game. But it's a great deal for those who are interested.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It just came out like two weeks ago. Twenty dollar drop already???[/QUOTE]

Maybe more...wasn't MSRP on this $79.99?

[quote name='Sonne']Maybe more...wasn't MSRP on this $79.99?[/QUOTE]
The bundle that had the eye thing and the move controller was $79.99. This is just for the game, which has a MSRP of $39.99.

I just bought the Move bundle from Amazon. Was going to buy another Move controller anyhow, can probably sell the Eye for $10-15. So that makes the Wonderbook and game $5-10.

I wanted to play Sorcery but the thought of adding another console peripheral is just too much to bear, LOL. Good prices on all this stuff, however.

Going to try this game out, hopefully it doesnt drop anymore and stays at this price.
cfdse

Saw this in store last night. I think the sale runs thru 11/23 to 11/25.

The $39.99 version is $19.99. Includes the game and Wonderbook. This is listed in the holiday flyer.

The $79.99 bundle version is $49.99. Adds a Move motion controller and PS Eye camera.

[quote name='VenomA7X']Sony put this game out to die and barley had any commercials or ads for it, they got the vibe no one was interested. I've been reading some good reviews though:shock:. What a shame.[/QUOTE]
You kidding? I see a commercial for it like every few hours.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']You kidding? I see a commercial for it like every few hours.[/QUOTE]
I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY
*jumps out window

bread's done
Back