Wondering about Playasia?

thesilentshadow30

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was thinking of ordering from them but was just wondering about them.
Are they reliable? Prices good? any hidden costs? do you have to pay any customs fees? whatever info would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks...

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']I was thinking of ordering from them but was just wondering about them.
Are they reliable? Prices good? any hidden costs? do you have to pay any customs fees? whatever info would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks...[/quote]
Very reliable
Decent prices... for imports
No hidden costs
No customs fees
... I've ordered from them twice and had very good shipping time, maybe a week to ten days, and very good communication.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='thesilentshadow30']I was thinking of ordering from them but was just wondering about them.
Thanks...[/quote]
Very reliable
Decent prices... for imports
No hidden costs
No customs fees
... I've ordered from them twice and had very good shipping time, maybe a week to ten days, and very good communication.[/quote]

agreed with everything

I've ordered from them about 5 or 6 times. Everytime, I've gotten my product in about a week's time and their customer service is superb.

I just ordered from them and had no problems. There aren't any hidden costs. The only thing that may be a little confusing is that they list the shipping cost of each individual item, but they don't necessarily charge you shipping equal to each individual item's shipping cost totalled together. This is a good thing of course, since if they did they would ultimatley over charge you. But it is nice that they list the individual shipping cost so if you order just one game or something is doesn't cost like $4.95 to ship it or something. Basically they only thing can I say that sucks about ordering from them is that your stuff if coming from Hong Kong, so it will take at least a week or a week and a half to get it. Other than that they're a great site and they generally have reasonable prices, and every once and a while they have a great sale price on some obscure things.

I just ordered from them myself. Great service im still waiting for my game to come in i ordered on Thursday Feb 24 so far if all goes well i should get it this weekend hopefully

I ordered from them plenty of times. Very reliable. Also you can order imports from ncsx. They are very good and located in NY so you might get you order quicker.

i've made 3 orders from them and each time i've payed minimal shipping and still gotten my items in less than they estimated

Be aware though that sometimes they lie about their shipping times. Still, they're otherwise very reliable. Oh, and you get a $5 coupon with every order, which keeps you coming back for more.

bread's done
Back