Wonka the Troll: Bad Trader

ducksoda7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
I was going to put this in the Bad Trader List, but it looks like that thread's been locked. I didn't know where to put this, so I hope this is okay.

Anyways, I just wanted to warn you guys about a user by the name of Wonka the Troll. A bit over a month ago he was supposed to trade his Bioshock 2 faceplate for my new Uncharted 2. Since he had lower feedback, we both agreed that he would send first. As of today, I still haven't received the faceplate. I tried PMing him, but he doesn't respond back.

I guess it's just a good thing he was supposed to send first, and I didn't lose anything other than time.

[quote name='ducksoda7']I was going to put this in the Bad Trader List, but it looks like that thread's been locked. I didn't know where to put this, so I hope this is okay. [/QUOTE]
From the first post in that thread:

This thread will remained closed for now - it's not the place to complain about traders. If you want someone added to the list, PM me with details and I will investigate.

Edit: Don't PM me, PM Pookymeister, the mod who created that thread!

[quote name='pob14']From the first post in that thread:

Edit: Don't PM me, PM Pookymeister, the mod who created that thread![/QUOTE]
I did, but he still hasn't responded and it's been about 4 days.

[quote name='nnthomas']If you didn't send first what's the big deal? Nobody got ripped off.[/QUOTE]

It's not a big deal, but it could end up being a big deal later down the road. What if ducksoda had sent first? It would have been a big deal then, correct? If some poor CAG with lower feedback than the aforementioned sent first, he/she could've potentially gotten scammed.

Better safe than sorry, and having a bad trader lists allows us in the trading forums to be safe.

[quote name='mis0']It's not a big deal, but it could end up being a big deal later down the road. What if ducksoda had sent first? It would have been a big deal then, correct? If some poor CAG with lower feedback than the aforementioned sent first, he/she could've potentially gotten scammed.

Better safe than sorry, and having a bad trader lists allows us in the trading forums to be safe.[/QUOTE]
Thank you mis0.

[quote name='mis0']PM shrike4242. He always takes care of business with minimal shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]
Already did! He just told me to leave negative feedback, and told me to send him a PM if he left retaliatory feedback.

bread's done
Back