Woo I traded my Wii for 16gb Ipod Touch

Monstarr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I traded my wii for a 16GB ipod Touch it was brand new still in the shrink wrap.

Via craigslist of course.

The person received the touch as a birthday gift from the parents but then her spouse got em an Iphone so she wanted to get rid of it. They said the touch was off ebay and the seller did not do returns.

Pretty awesome as I really wanted one of these. I am thinking of giving em SMG as soon as I finish it.:D

[quote name='Furashu']people might go WTF U TRADED GAMES FOR A Mp3 PLAYER!?[/quote]

After seeing an ipod touch, i'd probably do the same.

[quote name='Scorch']After seeing an ipod touch, i'd probably do the same.[/quote]

for some reason whenever i read your posts i always imagine your avatar character saying your words.. lol
oh the effect of avatars/sigs on me

yeah i am surrounded in a family who buys all apple stuff, and i am entirely against apple for that reason lol

but yeah still a fair trade!

[quote name='Furashu']for some reason whenever i read your posts i always imagine your avatar character saying your words.. lol
oh the effect of avatars/sigs on me

[/quote]

I didn't, until I read your reply. Now it's all I see, lol.

ipods come in much larger sizes.

the ipod touch is only 8mm thick.

Plus it can connect to the internet. it's a pretty nifty device. (*wonders if that's the first time the word "nifty" has been used on these boards*)

[quote name='allyourblood']it's only 16GB? is it a flash player? i mean, i know 16GB holds a lot of music, but i thought these Ipod things were over 100GB now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a flash based drive. The bigger higher capacity ipods still have a hard drive.

[quote name='allyourblood']it's only 16GB? is it a flash player? i mean, i know 16GB holds a lot of music, but i thought these Ipod things were over 100GB now.[/QUOTE]

Flash. 16GB is pretty decent. I have an 8GB iPhone and have only used about 3GBs for music, and another 2GB for random videos.

[quote name='daminion']ipods come in much larger sizes.

the ipod touch is only 8mm thick.

Plus it can connect to the internet. it's a pretty nifty device. (*wonders if that's the first time the word "nifty" has been used on these boards*)[/quote]

I searched for 'nifty' on here and 500 results came up.

Pretty good, but I would have sold in on eBay, got a cool $500 for it, and then bought the iPod touch. After tax, that's about a $60 profit.

Actually, I wouldn't have done it at all...I have a Video and want a Wii. :D

[quote name='n25philly']garbage for garbage, sounds about right[/quote]

preach it.

Ipods arent worth buying anymore.. a new one comes out as soon as you get the last one. -_-V

That's a pretty awesome trade - that 16GB Ipod Touch won't drop in price for a while whereas the Wii will go back to 250 eventually.

BTW, that's an awesome sig, mrelusive

[quote name='SL4IN']good trade I guess :\

I personally wouldn't buy any apple products.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't either... well, at least nothing from the iPod line. I hear so many of my friends complaining about something or another with their iPod _____. But I also hear, "It's cool, the new iPod ______ is sweet... I'll just get that."

Of course, not all of them say that. Most people with iPod that I know still use the ones from 2-3 years back.

[quote name='Unickuta']Pretty good, but I would have sold in on eBay, got a cool $500 for it, and then bought the iPod touch. After tax, that's about a $60 profit.

Actually, I wouldn't have done it at all...I have a Video and want a Wii. :D[/quote]

NIB Wiis dont even go for $500 on ebay. After fees and shipping your getting alittle less than $400, which is still good. Plus I have reaason to believe its used considering the OP said "MY Wii" so it wouldnt get anywhere near $500 unless there were alot of games included.

bread's done
Back