Woohoo..a baseball game slated for the DS

[quote name='sportdan30']If anyone has any further information, share it here!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6184350.html[/quote]

Isn't a "fantasy baseball" game a simulation type game where you play the stats, rather than actually swinging a bat, running, catching, etc? Who knows, though.

Why haven't they made MLB Power Pros for the DS? It seems like an obvious thing to do. Stylus bat swinging and pitching could be great. Maybe MLB Power Pros 2 DS?

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']I thought they had a mlb 2k7 game[/quote]

They did, but from screenshots it resembled a very bad NES game. If this is a MLB Power Pros port of the Japanese version then it will be really good.

[quote name='gators625']If this is a MLB Power Pros port of the Japanese version then it will be really good.[/QUOTE]

MLB Power Pros?

CheapyD talked about Power Pros on the DS on the CAG Cast and I have been dying to hear any more about it getting imported over here. The Wii game is great. And being portable would be that much more delicious.

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']I thought they had a mlb 2k7 game[/quote]

In desperation for a portable MLB game, I bought this the day of release. It's terrible. Really, really terrilble.

[quote name='4est']CheapyD talked about Power Pros on the DS on the CAG Cast and I have been dying to hear any more about it getting imported over here. The Wii game is great. And being portable would be that much more delicious.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping with the success of the Wii game, we'd see it on the DS, but alas, I dont think so. I'd settle for a strategy type game(think Advance Wars meets baseball), but who knows?

bread's done
Back