Woohoo! New EB PSP Trade in Deals!

evophile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey everyone, checked the EB site...looks like we got some new games to preorder. Although not as good as the Sony games deal for 13.33 each..these only bring $10.

$10 trade-in toward MVP and NBA Street PSP pre-purchase Active: Now - 4/10/2005
Trade-in 1 to 5 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $10.00 each towards the pre-purchase of MVP BASEBALL PSP or NBA STREET SHOWDOWN PSP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$10 trade-in toward Midnight Club 3 Dub Ed. PSP pre-purchase Active: Now - 4/11/2005
Trade-in 1 to 5 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $10.00 each towards the pre-purchase of MIDNIGHT CLUB 3 DUB EDITION PSP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$10 trade-in toward Grand Theft Auto PSP pre-purchase Active: Now - 5/14/2005
Trade-in 1 to 5 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $10.00 each towards the pre-purchase of GRAND THEFT AUTO PSP.

Also confirmed ending 4/15
Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 3 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $39.99 towards the purchase of GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP

here's the other deals:

$15 trade-in towards Pokemon Emerald GBA pre-purchase Active: Now - 5/15/2005
Trade-in PO-POKEMON FIRE RED GBA or PO-POKEMON LEAF GREEN GBA and receive $15.00
$30 trade-in towards Pokemon Emerald GBA pre-purchase Active: Now -5/15/2005
Trade-in PO-POKEMON FIRE RED GBA and PO-POKEMON LEAF GREEN GBA and receive $30.00

$50 trade-in credit towards Geist GC pre-purchase Active: Now - 5/31/2005
Trade-in 5 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $50.00

$50 trade-in credit towards Midnight Club 3 Dub Ed PS2/XB (pre-purch) Active: Now - 4/30/2005

theres also some hardware and DVD deals

I thought this deal was up on April 10? April 15 would be nice. That's confirmed in store? Thanks!

Trade-in 3 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $39.99 towards the purchase of GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP

There was also a standee outside my local EB that had a similar deal for Rainbow Six Lockdown, that was worded like the one for Midnight Club Racing 3. No flier instore for that one, though when I asked the EB guy about it, he said it should be like the one for Midnight Club Racing 3.

They have any deals for trading in systems towards the PSP? Its about time to unload the Xbox, so if I could swap it and my games for a PSP and a bunch of games, I'm there. :)

[quote name='evophile']

[/QUOTE]

They already changed this, I think. I don't see that deal on the site (unless I'm blind), but I see this one:

Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

[quote name='Scorch']..dude, that's pretty much the same deal. 3 for 40, 6 for 80..[/QUOTE]

While the ratio is the same, it still was changed and requires more legwork to get 6 games instead of 3. It hurts the most against those EBgames who don't want multiples in one transaction.

Wait...is it trade a game and recieve an extra $10 towards the purchase of the game? Or $10 for the game? Because getting $10 for a game that could get you more is kinda stupid.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Wait...is it trade a game and recieve an extra $10 towards the purchase of the game? Or $10 for the game? Because getting $10 for a game that could get you more is kinda stupid.[/QUOTE]

$10 for the game, which goes towards the purchase of the game. If you trade the game in for something that doesn't have a trade-in deal, you won't get that amount they're offering in the deal you'll just the the regular trade-in amount.

Trade in the pokemon games get 15 this would be like trading up for the newer pokemon for 15 bucks

i almost sold my Leafgreen to eb last week for 10 i will take it in this week for 15 in a second.

BB should have the new pokemon games in for 25-30 use the 5 buck off coupon and get it for 20???

bread's done
Back