Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Harry Potter. The games are usually awful garbage, but I kinda want to play it and see if the games are any good. :oops:

*so embarrassed*

Whoa, don't even talk to me, nerd. :nottalking:

*puts Moxio on ignore*

(I mean, the books ain't bad, but has there ever been a good game? Next thing we know, you'll be telling us you liked the movies.)

I made a black guy in Fight Night that wears pink and purple trunks/gloves, is nicknamed the babyfaced assasin, and is named Mana Knight. Can't wait to whip someones ass with him.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whoa, don't even talk to me, nerd. :nottalking:

*puts Moxio on ignore*

(I mean, the books ain't bad, but has there ever been a good game? Next thing we know, you'll be telling us you liked the movies.)[/QUOTE]

Hey, the movies up to and including Azkaban were actually pretty decent.

so when the gf gets mad it me she goes to the bedroom and slams the door cuz she don't want to talk to me, then 5 minutes later i get texts from her continuing the fight.... :roll:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think obtaining that Ice Age game would be ultra super mega embarassing.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I think I'll try the demo first though.

Not really...it's fun to play in co-op if you got a little bro/sis or cousins but on your own it will probably bore you quick. It's super easy cheese though if that matters :D

I got it too from Newegg. Great price. This'll be the first time I've upgraded OS since XP came out; just totally skipped Vista. :oops:

it says bape loging
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Morning OTT.

I am tempted to get that Windows 7 upgrade, but I think I should probably wait since I will be going to school in the fall and I will probably get some sort of discount on it through the school.

Morning, OTT.

I don't know, DB...a 50% discount is pretty significant. I bit on the Home Premium, so I'll be upgrading my wife's laptop from Vista.

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Windows 7, but I've never upgraded my OS. It's not difficult/troublesome, is it? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not at all. It is best however to wait for a patch or 3, as the device drivers for your current hardware are rarely supported out of the box and have compatability issues. I plan on buying it now and then waiting a good 2 months before upgrading.

I'm kind of hesitant to get that Win7 upgrade, i can probably get it through the IT department here for free. We have a MSDNAA subscription. See if your school does budge,, they might hook you up.

[quote name='Number83']Not at all. It is best however to wait for a patch or 3, as the device drivers for your current hardware are rarely supported out of the box and have compatability issues. I plan on buying it now and then waiting a good 2 months before upgrading.[/QUOTE]
I haven't had to install a single driver with the beta/RC. Unless you have some sort of niche hardware or something, it probably has the drivers.

[quote name='JolietJake']I haven't had to install a single driver with the beta/RC. Unless you have some sort of niche hardware or something, it probably has the drivers.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to know. I don't have any niche, save for 2 9800GTX in SLI and a Soundblaster X-Fi soundcard. Hopefully nVidia and Creative respectively have addressed the drivers for those components.

[quote name='Number83']Not at all. It is best however to wait for a patch or 3, as the device drivers for your current hardware are rarely supported out of the box and have compatability issues. I plan on buying it now and then waiting a good 2 months before upgrading.[/QUOTE]

Everything works driver-wise with RC1. Super smooth transition.

-------

Darthbudge, all your people are congregating here on campus. Got cops on every corner.

[quote name='darthbudge']You talking about Jehovah's Witnesses, stoneface?[/QUOTE]
Nah, white people with out of proportion arms.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some convention going on in the basketball stadium, but it's still unnerving seeing thousands of them, especially since there are no classes this week and students are nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back