Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thundercats...or in this case actual cats :lol:

Actual_Cats,_HOOOOg4qDetail.png

http://shirt.woot.com/

Purchased![/QUOTE]

i bought this shirt! its awesome!!

[quote name='sgt.bludhound']i bought this shirt! its awesome!![/QUOTE]

I bought it too, lol. Though now that I think about it, I don't remember picking a size. Crap.

[quote name='Wario64']portal shirt does nothing for me :/[/QUOTE]

1. I agree, one of the worst Portal shirts I've seen.

2. Are u the same famous/infamous "Wario64" from NeoGAF?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I really like the Portal shirt, nice and simple, better then the obnoxious Wheatley's cereal box shirt.[/QUOTE]

I actually liked and missed the Wheatley's one, but I did snag this one. I agree that the simplicity of it makes it really nice.

picked up the Insanatee deal of the day from uneetee.com Called the Human Map I think. Pretty awesome shirt although its not gaming related

Ordered a shirt from Uneetee.com on the 12th and still has yet to ship. Hoping this heads out soon cause I believe I was already charged

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Ordered a shirt from Uneetee.com on the 12th and still has yet to ship. Hoping this heads out soon cause I believe I was already charged[/QUOTE]

I've had t-shirt orders take so long that I forgot I even placed the order; in other words: find another shirt to wear, it could take awhile.

Not video game related, but my shirt is still in the fog (hidden in the top 9) over in the Woot derby. Voting ends at 1pm EDT today, and any voting support is very much appreciated! Thanks!

I like the Portal Death Star, but I'm not sure if I want it more or less because it looks so much like the Pokeball Death Star tee I already have.

[quote name='Redeema']kevlar, I got your Clue shirt in the shirt woot off. Strong work, keep it up.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks! Glad you like it!

i have to stop clicking on this thread. every time i do i buy a shirt that seems amazingly badass for 10 dollars.. get the shirt, pumped.. throw it on.. get informed by my wife that zelda t-shirts aren't appropriate attire for a 30 year old man attending a business function/taking her to a fancy restaurant/etc. and it gets relegated to the huge pile of crap i can only wear on sick days or when mowing the lawn.

[quote name='tranceFusion']i have to stop clicking on this thread. every time i do i buy a shirt that seems amazingly badass for 10 dollars.. get the shirt, pumped.. throw it on.. get informed by my wife that zelda t-shirts aren't appropriate attire for a 30 year old man attending a business function/taking her to a fancy restaurant/etc. and it gets relegated to the huge pile of crap i can only wear on sick days or when mowing the lawn.[/QUOTE]

Haha -- reality bites.

I always check this thread because I'm always interested in what people are coming up with, but I stopped buying anything a long time ago when I realized the only time I could wear t shirts were weekends when I didn't have any plans.

[quote name='tranceFusion']i have to stop clicking on this thread. every time i do i buy a shirt that seems amazingly badass for 10 dollars.. get the shirt, pumped.. throw it on.. get informed by my wife that zelda t-shirts aren't appropriate attire for a 30 year old man attending a business function/taking her to a fancy restaurant/etc. and it gets relegated to the huge pile of crap i can only wear on sick days or when mowing the lawn.[/QUOTE]
Yea- my wife hasn't pulled the trigger on the "taking her out" part of my wardrobe, but I'm feeling the crunch. I can't wear any of my dumb shirts on weekdays because of work, and on weekends, I'm usually doing work around the house, so I don't want to ruin a shirt that isn't already partially destroyed.

I find myself wearing my graphic tees few and far between and I've just realized recently that I'd rather apply that budget to games.

+1 to that! I still wear them out though. F everyone else.

[quote name='nbballard']Yea- my wife hasn't pulled the trigger on the "taking her out" part of my wardrobe, but I'm feeling the crunch. I can't wear any of my dumb shirts on weekdays because of work, and on weekends, I'm usually doing work around the house, so I don't want to ruin a shirt that isn't already partially destroyed.

I find myself wearing my graphic tees few and far between and I've just realized recently that I'd rather apply that budget to games.[/QUOTE]

You know, you could order those tshirts and wear them as pajamas. That's what I do, when I don't want to wear a tshirt out, but want to get some use out of it without ruining it.

But then again, you guys aren't probably married to a female gamer. If my husband is going to wear his Transformers shirt out, then he can totally deal with my tacky gold glittery Zelda shirt, or the old school Altered Beast shirt with the naked werewolf on the front. (LOL I imagine the people who don't know what Altered Beast is probably think that I'm into some really kinky shit).

BTW, I totally ordered the Ript Zelda shirt. I have an older Zelda shirt that is worn out and needs replacing. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back