Woot.com Xbox360 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
~_~ this was posted in 3 different threads last night and sold out by 3am. I cant believe you had to post it a 4th time, WHEN ITS ALREADY SOLD OUT.

I wasn't wondering if someone wasn't getting a kickback or possibly a scam with the number of repeat posts. One post is always enough, two is overkill. Three (or more) is spamming. Probably just a lot of overzealous posters who didn't check for duplicates before posting. Excitement can do that to you.

[quote name='Squarehard']~_~ this was posted in 3 different threads last night and sold out by 3am. I cant believe you had to post it a 4th time, WHEN ITS ALREADY SOLD OUT.[/quote]

I can't believe you couldn't have pick any other way of posting here. You know being just a bit friendly seems to be better then being a fucktard

Last time I checked. I did not see any of the threads with the same deal. As soon as it was emailed to me, I thought I would pass it along here for everyone else to see.

oh and btw it was NOT sold out when I checked it around 10am. The person who sent me the message about this ordered one this morning.

/sarcasm just remember that CAPSLOCK GETS YOU MORE ATTENTION

rawr rawr repost police is out in full force...ok so what its a repost its not THAT big of a deal sheesh guys, this place used to be full of nice people...

[quote name='timmylamb']rawr rawr repost police is out in full force...ok so what its a repost its not THAT big of a deal sheesh guys, this place used to be full of nice people...[/QUOTE]

No it didn't.

OMG THAT DEAL IS ALREADY POSTED IN THE WEEKLY AD THREAD THAT NO ONE LOOKS AT.

[quote name='radjago']It's sold out.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

The deal is dead.

[quote name='squishface']I can't believe you couldn't have pick any other way of posting here. You know being just a bit friendly seems to be better then being a fucktard

Last time I checked. I did not see any of the threads with the same deal. As soon as it was emailed to me, I thought I would pass it along here for everyone else to see.

oh and btw it was NOT sold out when I checked it around 10am. The person who sent me the message about this ordered one this morning.

/sarcasm just remember that CAPSLOCK GETS YOU MORE ATTENTION[/quote]

There is a SEARCH button lawlz

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back