[Woot Deal] PlayStation 4 System Bundle for $369.99

They're legit; however they're also known for doing deals like this and having like 6 total units/bundles available---and it's funny because I believe they are a Texas based company and they used to (not sure if they still do) track sales by state and share that information on their webpage and all the OMG great deals would end up going to customers in Texas as if the listings were prepurchased by employees.

UGH this place again!?

Anyone heard of this site?? Can't find a review. Seems too good to be true.

They're legit; however they're also known for doing deals like this and having like 6 total units/bundles available---and it's funny because I believe they are a Texas based company and they used to (not sure if they still do) track sales by state and share that information on their webpage and all the OMG great deals would end up going to customers in Texas as if the listings were prepurchased by employees.

They are owned by Amazon.
This is not actually a deal at Woot, OP linked to a Woot user posting the deal from "The Digital Game Store" aka http://www.nextgengameshop.com/ the same site CAGs have been saying looks fishy (or should I say "phishy") for a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost jumped on this, but then I thought, "What can I even play on this thing?" Resogun is the only interesting game out at the moment.

I was the first person to bring up this "site".

Here's the lowdown for those who think this is a HUGE DEAL for a PS4.

1) This site was made in the past month.

2) No reviews on this site.

3) Fraudulently claimed to be endorsed/partnered with Kotaku and other well known gaming sites.

4) Oh and this: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/thedigitalgamestore.com

If you want to jump on this, be my guest but don't look at me if you end up needing to file a PayPal claim.

I'll put it this way, if I was shopping for a PS4 I would gamble having to file a PayPal claim and save $80.

I was the first person to bring up this "site".

Here's the lowdown for those who think this is a HUGE DEAL for a PS4.

1) This site was made in the past month.

2) No reviews on this site.

3) Fraudulently claimed to be endorsed/partnered with Kotaku and other well known gaming sites.

4) Oh and this: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/thedigitalgamestore.com

If you want to jump on this, be my guest but don't look at me if you end up needing to file a PayPal claim.
Not going to do this deal, but I still don't see the harm in saving $80 with the risk of (god forbid) having to file a claim with a reputable site like Paypal?

Yeah... nothing on this site is encrypted, even registering for an account or signing in; anything you type in here could be going god-knows-where. Forget the monetary risk, you're handing them your personal information to do with as they please--no one's protecting you from that.

Well, since I had the extra cash sitting in my "funny money" PP account, figured I'd give it a shot since I won't be hurting if I need to file a claim. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

bread's done
Back