Woot Game Sale! (Switch, PS5, XB1, and more!)

Fire Emblem Engage is $39.99. Best price I've seen so far. No idea if woot games are ntsc not having ordered games from them before.

Fire Emblem Engage is $39.99. Best price I've seen so far. No idea if woot games are ntsc not having ordered games from them before.
They are, and they're part of Amazon now, so if you have Amazon Prime, you can get free shipping.

Just log in through your Amazon account on Woot.

Damn, bought Syberia World Before CE from Amazon for $165, and I'm just outside the return window. Kept going back/forth on this and couldn't figure out if I should wait for a further drop and figured it wouldn't last much longer... guess not. 

Also kicking myself for paying pull price for Chaos Head Noah/Child double pack... it's been on sale multiple times since release.X_X 

Undernauts for $20 is a steal...

I got the Chaos double pack. Worst case is I don't like it and it's a flip.
Chaos double pack is censored for the first game being based on a later version. There are patches for it and the second game on PC, but yeah just a warning is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Chaos double pack. Worst case is I don't like it and it's a flip.
Only worth it if you're collecting or have a modded switch. The CoZ patch makes it much better, so the base game kinda sucks without it

I'd be all over Fire Emblem Engage but I got a sealed copy of the EU version from Mercari for $35. Kinda stopped caring about regional versions as long as the DLC is region free, which it is for Engage

Picked up a copy of DNF Duel on PS4 ($17.99 which is cheaper than the PS5 one plus free upgrade to the PS5 version), thanks!

Would definitely recommend RPGolf Legends at that price. A little bit rough since it's a KEMCO game, but it's innovative enough that $15 is a nice price tag for a physical.

Are these just not good prices? I'm surprised nothing's sold out...
Woots annoying to navigate plus what the above user mentioned niche games. Woots also lesser known. There's also the buy x get y sales going on at other places, gamefly and Amazon have stuff on sale as well and of course we're geared up for a recession.

There has been some more drops lately.  A few I noticed

Disgaea 6 dropped from 29.99 to 19.99 on PS4 (I think Switch dropped a bit too)

Vampyr dropped from 9.99 to 6.99

Two Point Campus XB1 dropped from 9.99 to 6.99

Treasures OF Aegean Standard dropped from 9.99 to 6.99

Xeodrifter Switch dropped to 9.99 from 14.99 (I think)

Does anyone have any thoughts on the PGA 2k23 game?  The deluxe edition for 20 bucks seems like a great deal, but reviews of the game seem all over the board

Does anyone have any thoughts on the PGA 2k23 game? The deluxe edition for 20 bucks seems like a great deal, but reviews of the game seem all over the board
20 has been my price point on the basic so deluxe for that price seems like a steal just on that basis.

In my most recent experience with woot the shipping labels even said Amazon.
I believe Woot is now owned by Amazon, so that would explain the shipping and packaging stuff from Amazon.

My personal theory on this sale is that Amazon just unloaded a bunch of their slowest selling games with the most stock left to Woot to put on sale. That would explain the large number of LRG-distributed titles in the sale since Amazon is the main retailer for those.

That said, this has been one of my favorite sales so far this year. Got a bunch of games at 50% off or greater discount, many of which never went on sale before. Plus free shipping for Prime members.

I believe Woot is now owned by Amazon, so that would explain the shipping and packaging stuff from Amazon.

My personal theory on this sale is that Amazon just unloaded a bunch of their slowest selling games with the most stock left to Woot to put on sale. That would explain the large number of LRG-distributed titles in the sale since Amazon is the main retailer for those.

That said, this has been one of my favorite sales so far this year. Got a bunch of games at 50% off or greater discount, many of which never went on sale before. Plus free shipping for Prime members.
Amazon bought them out years ago. Pretty sure anything sold on Woot was just something that's not selling enough or can be sold on Amazon.

And agreed, this has been a great, low key sale. Nothing was OoS within seconds and most of the prices were good. Picked up Syberia CE, Undernauts, Yurukill, Piofiore LE, Harvest Moon CE, and Psyhonauts 2 Motherlobe Edition. I literally just bought Syberia and Psyhonauts from Amazon for like $165 and $50 a few weeks ago and just returned them. Sucks some of the prices went down further AND there was that Woot App promo for Prime users, so I had to do another order to save like $40. Luckily Woot returns are easy.

But I swear, Amazon gives Woot orders the bastardized Amazon treatment for shipments for larger items... Syberia CE looks like it was kicked around a lot before being shipped. Harvest Moon CE was within it's original CE box which was then put in another box for shipment that showed up fine.

Some additional games had price drops today.  I picked up RPGolf Legends (Switch) for $9.99 and Pac-Man Museum (XB) for $6.99.

Anyone do a return from woot before for a damaged item? What was it like?

I knew this company fulfills via Amazon. But I thought I'd give it a shot and see what haopens. I wouldn't ever buy a CE there again. Apparently they think it's fine to ship it in a paper bag.

Anyone do a return from woot before for a damaged item? What was it like?

I knew this company fulfills via Amazon. But I thought I'd give it a shot and see what haopens. I wouldn't ever buy a CE there again. Apparently they think it's fine to ship it in a paper bag.
Just did one on a damaged CE from this sale, it's very much like Amazon returns, very easy.

Had a damaged suitcase from woot. They would not exchange, which was a bummer because it was a really good deal. What they did instead issue me a partial credit and a return label and left it up to me to pick.

Squarehard’s main link in the OP no longer goes to all items on sale. I tried navigating Woot but I can’t find items by video game category.

Is there no way to search Woot? I can find the games I was interested in through Googling name+Woot but what an ass backwards site. Without Squarehard’s post I would never know they’re on sale

Squarehard’s main link in the OP no longer goes to all items on sale. I tried navigating Woot but I can’t find items by video game category.

Is there no way to search Woot? I can find the games I was interested in through Googling name+Woot but what an ass backwards site. Without Squarehard’s post I would never know they’re on sale
Try this link:

https://electronics.woot.com/plus/gamer-goodies?ref=w_cnt_odet_w_crum_2_wp

There have been some recent price drops:

Sifu Redemption set for $19.99

Deathsmiles I & II (PS4) for $14.99

New Joe & Mac (PS5) for $12.99

Disgaea 6 Complete (PS4/PS5) for $14.99

Chaos Head Noah and Chaos Child Double Pack (Switch steelbook) - $21.99

Thanks for this. There have also been quite a few games added since I tried your link yesterday. Not sure how good the deals are because I’m out of touch with newer titles.
I've been checking this semi-regularly since this was posted for price drops and they were adding a few games here and there, but it looks like they recently added quite a few games.

Gungrave GORE and Bayo Origins are two I've had my eye on and they might drop more, but I generally bite sooner these days are things just randomly seem to disappear.

picked up mato anomalies switch since it was under 20. ps5 version is already oos it seems but xbox is still there and 17.99 or so. 

I've been checking this semi-regularly since this was posted for price drops and they were adding a few games here and there, but it looks like they recently added quite a few games.

Gungrave GORE and Bayo Origins are two I've had my eye on and they might drop more, but I generally bite sooner these days are things just randomly seem to disappear.
Bayo is already sold out.

I picked up Clash: Artifact of Chaos for Xbox and Bayonetta Origins a few days ago and they have shipped and should arrive shortly.

I really enjoyed Gungrave Gore on gamepass but that is what I like to call a stupid, fun, bad game. I would definitely have picked it up for PS5 for $25 if I didn't play it on gamepass. I've always enjoyed the series. I also got my eye on Wanted Dead but I think I can wait on that. I'm sure that will hit bargain bin prices eventually. Looks like another stupid, fun, bad game and sometimes I need to play of few of those.

Also hoping for a drop in price for Baldo: The Guardian Owls : Three Fairies Edition. I heard they patched this a bit and it always looked interesting.

bread's done
Back