Woot Game Sale! (Switch, PS5, XB1, and more!)

Bayonetta Origins is back in stock. I ordered one. $30 is about the lowest first party/Nintendo published Switch games go, especially Bayonetta games

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came in less than a day, as well. Nuts turn around. Still watching a few title to drop in price. Wonder if they'll add more after the Prime sales?

Does anyone know if you can get the difference back from a woot order? I ordered a game the other day at $19.99 and now the site has it listed at $14.99. If I contact will they refund the difference?

Does anyone know if you can get the difference back from a woot order? I ordered a game the other day at $19.99 and now the site has it listed at $14.99. If I contact will they refund the difference?
Amazon doesn't give differences, so I doubt Woot will either but good luck!

Thanks I sent them an email. We will see what happens. It was for Clash: Artifact of Chaos - Zeno Edition.
I paid $19.99 and now its listed at $14.99.
Did you get a chance to play Clash yet? I've been kind of intrigued by it since it's such a unique game. I heard it's more similar to the souls-like games which I'm awful at.

Did you get a chance to play Clash yet? I've been kind of intrigued by it since it's such a unique game. I heard it's more similar to the souls-like games which I'm awful at.
I just received it in the mail yesterday. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I really liked the look of the game and I've enjoyed Ace Team's previous games. I think it more like Zeno Clash than a souls game. A mix of first person and third person hand to hand combat.

This thread is one of the reasons I love CAG. I had never heard of Woot, but these sales over the past month have been pretty sweet for scoring deals on some smaller/niche stuff. Thanks to everyone that have offered their two cents here—you pointed out some things I might have missed otherwise.

In any case, I noticed a few new price drops today on Blood Bowl 3 (was $24.99, now $19.99) and Gungrave Gore (was $23-25, now $18-20 depending on platform). Mentioning in case anyone had those on their radar.

If Treasures of the Aegean is still available, I highly recommend that. I bought it earlier this year for PC, and it's a really neat time-looping 2D puzzle/platformer that is reminiscent of Outer Wilds in terms of not just the time-looping but you are solving an over-arching mystery bit by bit. The map is big but not so big that you can easily go wherever you want on a loop within its 15 minute real-time limit (you can and will increase the time by finding any of its copious amount of treasures).

This thread is one of the reasons I love CAG. I had never heard of Woot, but these sales over the past month have been pretty sweet for scoring deals on some smaller/niche stuff. Thanks to everyone that have offered their two cents here—you pointed out some things I might have missed otherwise.
Are you gonna make me feel old because I've participated in a Woot-off?

I've gotten one or two Bags Of Crap. they were disappointing, but definitely worth it for the rush of actually getting them.

Ask me about my Stootsi deals.

Well believe me when I say I feel like I’m the older one because I have no clue what the hell a Woot-off is. I just googled the term, halfway expecting to see something from Arsenio Hall. Now you know how old that makes me.

I've gotten one or two Bags Of Crap. they were disappointing, but definitely worth it for the rush of actually getting them.

Ask me about my Stootsi deals.
I got one. It came with a brother laser printer with no cords of any kind, and a high school musical wall clock. Truly craptacular.

Thanks I sent them an email. We will see what happens. It was for Clash: Artifact of Chaos - Zeno Edition.
I paid $19.99 and now its listed at $14.99.
I just received a refund of $5 from woot today. So if you bought a game recently and it dropped in price send them and email.

I just received a refund of $5 from woot today. So if you bought a game recently and it dropped in price send them and email.
Ordered Syberia CE for $120, it's now $80... fingers crossed. Outside of them, there's about 6 games where the price dropped by $5 but gonna try this slowly.

picked up 

New Joe and Mac: Caveman Ninja - T-Rex Edition PS4 $11.99

Puzzle Bobble 3D Vacation Odyssey PS4 $14.99

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined PS4 $14.99

Anyone knows if the PS4 disc version of Joe and Mac has free PS5 update?  Saw people saying it wasn't working before.

They added Raiden IV mikado PS4 for $24.99.  I'd jump on that if I had prime, gonna wait and see if its $19.99 next month.

I got one. It came with a brother laser printer with no cords of any kind, and a high school musical wall clock. Truly craptacular.
Reminds me of a YT video I watched the other night where someone bought a mystery random GPU off a Chinese Amazon seller. Listing title included every recent popular Nvidia graphics card model, and tried to claim you had like a 30% chance of getting something worth way more than the $109.99 price. They got a used graphics card that was made in 2007, majorly LOL. Mystery boxes are almost always a scam.

I just wanted to mention their return process is good if you have a damaged special edition. They provided me a UPS label and refunded a few days after recieving it.

Has anyone had any experience playing HOTD Remake with the PS Move controllers?  I just got a couple move controllers on the cheap so I could play the PS3 HOTD games and have heard mixed opinions on how well they work on the PS4.  I'd have to get a PS4 camera as well.  

I just meant a search function, period. But maybe the appeal of Woot is clicking through a bunch of pages of random stuff until they wear you down enough for you to want to purchase something.
I’ve asked that before and there’s no search function. Just think of it as digging through a virtual bargain bin while a monkey mascot laughs at you.

Has anyone had any experience playing HOTD Remake with the PS Move controllers? I just got a couple move controllers on the cheap so I could play the PS3 HOTD games and have heard mixed opinions on how well they work on the PS4. I'd have to get a PS4 camera as well.
Played part of Blood & Truth with move controllers and they worked fine. Better experience than with a normal controller for that game at least.

I'll probably pick it up at some point then.  I got HOTD 4 and Overkill this weekend and they both worked reasonably well.  

I'll probably pick it up at some point then. I got HOTD 4 and Overkill this weekend and they both worked reasonably well.
Played part of Blood & Truth with move controllers and they worked fine. Better experience than with a normal controller for that game at least.
Well, from what I've read, the HOTD remake was not made for the Move controllers, they just made the game compatible with them post-launch. The earlier HOTD entries and games like 'Blood & True' were developed with the Move controller in mind, so those games track the Move controllers. The HOTD remake just uses the Move as a pointer and doesn't actually track them. I think that's where the poor reception is coming from.

Hmm, that's too bad.  I bought the remake on Switch and didn't really like how it controlled.  I was hoping the PS4 version with Move would play as well as the other HOTD games on PS3.  

Anyone have any experience with the Talk Works GameCube controller? I’d be getting it for PC usage, primarily to have those corners in the stick cutouts like the original GC pad, since a few games definitely benefit from having a little digital control in your analog sticks. It wouldn’t be my daily driver, but I’d still like it to feel good.

bread's done
Back