Woot Off!! 6/19

Might as well look. Pulling an all-nighter anyway. XP

1:40a
Sennheiser RS-100 Wireless Headphones $24.99

Didn't know Sennheisers priced in at under 75$.

What typically comes in the bag of crap? I saw one CAG was able to score a bunch of MP3 players and some other things, is that typical, or was he just lucky?

He was really friggin lucky. Boutonnières of Chrysanthemums 98% of the time have exactly what they are. Bags of Crap. I got one and it had a storage bag, a dollar store clip light, a water balloon slingshot, and a screaming super monkey.

Salt on green apples and watermelon is about as weird as it get for me, and even that is to strange to begin with. I don't really like to "jazz" my food up with other things that are out of the ordinary.

Could this be it? a Woot-Off that I actually buy something? I doubt it, but will still follow it like the sheep that I am.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']I'm so angry with myself that I missed the wireless range extenders for 18 bucks! They're like 120 on fucking amazon! SHIT![/QUOTE]

Is there a site you can go to to see what's been offered?

Yes, click on the Community tab along the top menu.
It shows most recent WOOTs...

Anyone else get the Cubicle Doorbell? Might get me fired. LOL

[quote name='homeland']Anyone buy anything yet?[/quote]

Sadly enough, I've been watching it almost all day and only got one of those 2gb sansa mp3 players. I needed one to start running with.

I wonder if the Linksys Network Optimizer for Gaming & VOIP was any good. Its cheaper (and still available) at buy.com. I have an older netgear router and am clueless when it comes to port forwarding, so this li'l box might help me.

[quote name='homeland']Damn that harddrive was a woot killer. Took up most of the night![/QUOTE]

I was kinda surprised by that

bread's done
Back