Words In Soup - iOS (Free Through 3/14)

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In January, I released my first game for iOS, Words In Soup. It has gotten very good user reviews, and it was really fun to develop and be able to release on the App Store.

Today, I released a major update, featuring a new mode and an improved dictionary. To celebrate the update release, it is free today and tomorrow. It is a bit of a casual game, but it's not easy. And, it's free. I know a few CAGs have already gotten it, but I would love if more of you would give it a try, especially by picking it up now.

If you would be willing to give Words In Soup a try, you can find it here -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/words-in-soup/id585258519?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by a moderator:
My only gripe is how it seems to take over the audio. I commute in a van pool and usually sit in the back with headphones on, streaming Pandora while I play various games, check out Facebook etc. When I opened this up, it completely cut off Pandora. :(

[quote name='Lokki']My only gripe is how it seems to take over the audio. I commute in a van pool and usually sit in the back with headphones on, streaming Pandora while I play various games, check out Facebook etc. When I opened this up, it completely cut off Pandora. :([/QUOTE]

Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. I actually didn't realize that was happening. I will look into solutions for sure.

BTW... NIN 2013-2014 Tour!

Just downloaded it, thanks for the heads up - 4 1/2 stars average is a good review! Love these casual games for iOS, great for commuting, quick boredom sessions at work, on the shitter...

[quote name='stoned99']Wrong forum, nice try at the self promotion.[/QUOTE]

Except in this case, his self-promotion is also a gaming deal. So, right forum, actually.

But congats on being a douche :cool:

[quote name='DoubleD']
BTW... NIN 2013-2014 Tour![/QUOTE]

YES! Hopefully they come near me this time. The last time I saw them in concert was in 2000 for the Fragility tour. That was an awesome show though. A Perfect Circle opened up for them. It was right when the first APC album came out and no one really knew who they were and that Maynard was the lead singer.

bread's done
Back