Words In Soup Launch Contest - $20 iTunes Code

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I made the Words In Soup game that Shipwreck mentioned at the end of the CAGcast this week. To celebrate the launch, I am giving away a $20 iTunes code. The contest deadline will be Thursday, January 17th at 8 pm - the one week anniversary of the launch. You can get details below...

http://wordsinsoup.tumblr.com/post/40386757918/launch-celebration-contest

Furthermore, I have some codes for Words In Soup that I'd like to give away here. Unfortunately, if you use one of the codes, you will not be able to review the app and thus you would not be eligible for the second part of the contest. So, when you note in the comments below which code you used, just leave your Twitter handle and I will give you a second entry in the contest as if you had been able to do the review. Of course, you still need to make the tweet about the contest to be eligible.

Codes -

JH7F L39M TA44
HPMM EYF3 9YT7
EF3M EEXE XWH4
YXYA KNT3 R7NH
L9MY 9THN KJEH

Note: Both the iTunes codes for the app and the $20 iTunes code prize are US Account only.

Good luck, CAGs!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']It looks like lurkers took all the codes. The second to last code says invalid when I tried it. Thanks for posting though.[/QUOTE]

If others are not having luck with the codes in the OP, leave a comment and let me know. I will privately message the next four who ask with new codes. Sorry for any problems.

:)

I just wanted to let you know... that I am having a hell of a time pulling the iPad out of my fiance's hands now. She is playing this game nonstop. Kudos to you on the game. Truly.

bread's done
Back