Work in Progress

great price free bump ...id take it if i had the money and also if you wanted to trade for it to bad you dont mate ..well good luck anyway

Yeah. While I would usually be all for trading, I needs monies right now so no trading.

I went ahead and made MGS4 a freebie because the price is high (low?) enough already and I love CAG.

[quote name='hotpocketninja']doesn't look like its new... its been unboxed and sealed back.
good luck selling it[/quote]

Rude...

It hasn't sold yet? I've sent people your way to buy it...

[quote name='Shady3011']Yeah. While I would usually be all for trading, I needs monies right now so no trading.

I went ahead and made MGS4 a freebie because the price is high (low?) enough already and I love CAG.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Bump for an awesome deal! If I wanted a PS3, I would definitely jump on this one![/quote]
Same. I'd go for it if I didn't own a launch 60GB.

[quote name='Scarface7']Same. I'd go for it if I didn't own a launch 60GB.[/quote]

Same boat, but a bump to keep a good deal at the top of the list.

hmm... bumpage

how about i bump this 349 more times, and if it doesnt sell u trade me for a penny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='naes']It does look like it's been open.[/quote]

I agree as well. I've seen stuff that's been resealed after either the contents have been checked or whatever. Either way if I didn't buy a PS3 myself in April for GTA IV, I'd probably jump all over this and just resell MGS 4, since it's not my kind of game.

I mean, think of it this way, shipping is EASILY gonna be $30+ for the PS3 alone(since it's a heavy sumbitch) and add in the cost for shipping the game(if shipped seperately)which'll add a couple dollars easily. It's like you're getting the PS3 and game for $315-320 shipped.

That's not even taking into account Paypal fees that may be associated with this deal.

So yeah, while the system DOES look like it's been opened, this is still a hell of a deal for $350.

I guess I might as well address this open box concern.

I was trying to return the PS3 to Wal-Mart, but they slammed me with their new 15 day return policy after making me go through all the checking poo poo first. It was unboxed by a Wal-Mart manager to check if the contents where indeed new. None of the stuff inside has been opened though.

Trust me. If this were a used PS3, I'd probably rather be trading it than selling it. Also, I'm not one to dick around with people since I wouldn't want the same thing happening to me.

[quote name='distgfx']Cmon, it's a PS3 with MGS4 for $350, why hasn't this sold yet? FREE BUMP![/quote]

His feedback is too low to trust. I, or rather, a friend who just filed a claim on eBay for a non-sending PS3 seller is interested but will not send payment first.

[quote name='Hostile']His feedback is too low to trust. I, or rather, a friend who just filed a claim on eBay for a non-sending PS3 seller is interested but will not send payment first.[/quote]

If it makes it easier for him, I do have an eBay account though I've never actually sold anything there.

http://myworld.ebay.com/shady3011

You can understand my reservation for holding back on shipping out first. I do understand his skepticism, however. If he is truly interested in purchasing, hit me up via PM so we can try to work something out.

Aren't the new ps3's (40gb) going to be 399.99? MGS 4 sealed is easily 50-60 new. After tax on a new ps3 and buying mgs, you'll be paying over $500, plus, not to mention gas or shipping.

Great price. Good deal. Free bump. ;)

[quote name='Hostile']His feedback is too low to trust. I, or rather, a friend who just filed a claim on eBay for a non-sending PS3 seller is interested but will not send payment first.[/quote]

Better than none ^_^ I can understand your concern though

[quote name='Shady3011']SOLD!

Thanks go to everyone who help me out. I do appreciate all the help I got.[/quote]

Congrats Shady! Glad it finally sold.

bread's done
Back