Workaholics Season 1+2 Blu Preorder 50% off at Amazon

Oh wow, I thought it was $15.49 for EACH season, not together. I've only seen season 1, but I absolutely loved it, so consider this bought.

Anticipation bump! Still $15.49 for both seasons together on Blu. Not sure what the price will be after release in a few weeks.

[quote name='Tsel']Oh wow, I thought it was $15.49 for EACH season, not together. I've only seen season 1, but I absolutely loved it, so consider this bought.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've seen both seasons, but that's a great price.

Preorder price dropped by 50 cents to 14.99, haha. Which was good though because it reminded me to preorder it. Can't wait, one more week! Watched season 1 on netflix but it didn't have season 2. For this price it was a no brainer to own it on BR.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Season 3 starts tonight. Fully torqued![/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn't even know about that. Gotta make sure to catch it.

I remember finding this show by accident one night when they were having a marathon of it. Thanks for the bump in the thread....otherwise I would have missed this

Dropped another .50 cents, but now that is' almost out, the "retail price" has gone done at other places too.

Best Buy has it for $17.99, which isn't bad for people with RZ certificates to waste.

I've never seen this show but the season 3 commercials made me laugh out loud. I kind of want to do a blind-buy, but the cheapass in me is saying "Just wait for repeats."

Off topic, but imamanwithaplan's sig made me laugh out loud too. I wondered what the fuck happened to Walt's dog all those years. :p

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've never seen this show but the season 3 commercials made me laugh out loud. I kind of want to do a blind-buy, but the cheapass in me is saying "Just wait for repeats."[/QUOTE]

If you have Netflix, the show is on there. I've been watching some of it over the past week or so, pretty funny if you're in the mood for that kind of humor.

[quote name='blindinglights']If you have Netflix, the show is on there. I've been watching some of it over the past week or so, pretty funny if you're in the mood for that kind of humor.[/QUOTE]

Is season 2 up?

Repost, yes, but still a great deal. I picked this up a week ago. 20 episodes of one of the funniest shows on cable for $15 is an awesome price.

EDIT: Appears to be back-ordered now.

bread's done
Back