World of Goo GFWL $4.99/ 400 MSP

Since the games for windows live website relaunch Microsoft has really been promoting and offering deals on a more regular basis for the pc outside of deal of the week. Steam and direct to drive must be kicking gfwl's ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the Deal of the Week has been going for a lot longer than that.

And if good deals means being kicked in the ass by the competition, well, then the other stores must be near bankruptcy lol

I would totally buy this for the achievements, even though I already own it on Wii and PC standalone, but the achievements themselves are ridiculous.

10 points for beating the game, another 10 for finding a secret on world 2, and rest are all the OCD flags for each world. Not worth it.

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Or you can torrent it :D[/QUOTE]

That's piracy.

Don't be a jerk and support your hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb question.

So can I buy this from the Xbox dashboard?
Is this an Xbox Live arcade game? Or just for the computer?

[quote name='MaxPower2']Dumb question.

So can I buy this from the Xbox dashboard?
Is this an Xbox Live arcade game? Or just for the computer?[/QUOTE]

How would you play this game without a mouse or a Wii IR Pointer?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']How would you play this game without a mouse or a Wii IR Pointer?[/QUOTE]

I said it was a dumb question. LOL.

I would use Kinect.

thanks for the info on the achievements. I don't mind going for achievements for added fun, but if I'll only get two achievements, then I'll pass.. I'm lame huh

[quote name='aznguyen316']thanks for the info on the achievements. I don't mind going for achievements for added fun, but if I'll only get two achievements, then I'll pass.. I'm lame huh[/QUOTE]
I passed for the same reason

bread's done
Back