World of Goo **SOLD OUT** (WiiWare) for $8.95 ** PM/PayPal ** 40% Off Retail Price **

GameAuctions

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
$8.95 = World of Goo Download Code (WiiWare) 40% Off Regular Price!

***SOLD OUT***

Thank you to everyone who purchased a code and to CheapAssGamer.com for this forum!

This code MUST be redeemed by February 1, 2009.

Please note you need internet access to your Wii console to redeem this code and download World of Goo for free from the Wii Shop.

** Please look at my thread replies to see all codes and transactions are perfect. **

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought 1 Braid. Thanks!

EDIT: He emailed me the code within 5 mins. Code Worked. Everything perfect.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Bought 1 Braid. Thanks!

EDIT: He emailed me the code within 5 mins. Code Worked. Everything perfect.[/quote]Good to hear there weren't any issues.

Bought Briad, even though I don't really have money to spare.. kind of wanted to buy this, but not at full price. Perfect price for it.

Edit: Hmm, I completely forgot to use Live Cashback on this.. it'll save you 0.52c on Braid (making it $5.98).

Edit #2: Code was received in less then 5 minutes, and worked perfectly fine.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Did your other thread on this that you posted today get closed?[/quote]

Probably what happened so he just created this new one. Selling 40+ Braid codes and 10+ World of Goo codes that he got for free from the Spike VGA by spamming email entries.

Days on CAG: 2
Posts on CAG: 2
Free Codes Sold: 50+
Profit: $300+
My vote for CAG of the year! :bomb:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Probably what happened so he just created this new one. Selling 40+ Braid codes and 10+ World of Goo codes that he got for free from the Spike VGA by spamming email entries.

Days on CAG: 2
Posts on CAG: 2
Free Codes Sold: 50+
Profit: $300+
My vote for CAG of the year! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Who really cares how he got them though as long as he didn't steal them. He basically hooked me up with a 15.00 game for 6.50. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Who really cares how he got them though as long as he didn't steal them. He basically hooked me up with a 15.00 game for 6.50. Thanks again OP.[/quote]

Some people care and some people don't. Just pointing it out for those that do.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Who really cares how he got them though as long as he didn't steal them. He basically hooked me up with a 15.00 game for 6.50. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. He may have gotten lucky by mass-registering alot of fake names and e-mails, but still, I didn't win in the Spike VGA thing, and really wanted Braid, so $6.50 ($5.98 if you use Live Cashback [ to be an extra cheap ass gamer ]) for it is perfect.

After playing it, I would have gladly paid full price, I didn't realize the full game would be this good.. but still, $6.50 is $6.50, and it was well worth it.

Thanks again, OP.

[quote name='Antic']I just ordered one and I'm still waiting for a code. Been 18 mins...[/QUOTE]

Wow.. if you have waited that long he must be planning to screw you! :p

[quote name='eebuckeye']Wow.. if you have waited that long he must be planning to screw you! :p[/quote]

At this rate, it's possible.

[quote name='Antic']At this rate, it's possible.[/QUOTE]

That better be sarcasm. I hope he waits the full day he states before sending you the code.

[quote name='pimpinc333']That better be sarcasm. I hope he waits the full day he states before sending you the code.[/quote]

It is sarcasm. I didn't think I'd actually have to type this either for you. I'm writing a report anyways, and I am in no rush to play it based on that.

Personally I think this is another way for the powers that be to get money. They know that there is a whole slew that was put off by 15.00 but six gives the game new legs.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Who really cares how he got them though as long as he didn't steal them. He basically hooked me up with a 15.00 game for 6.50. Thanks again OP.[/quote]

Well, if you look at it another way, you could have gotten it for free but whatever.

[quote name='Shady3011']Well, if you look at it another way, you could have gotten it for free but whatever.[/QUOTE]

Could of but didn't. Next best thing to free is cheap ;)

[quote name='CHARYODA']Just ordered Braid. I've been thinking about picking it up for a while now so I figured it was worth it to try this route :)[/quote]

Thank you Charyoda and to everyone who purchased over the last 4 days. I hope you enjoy your cheap games.

Braid is currently sold out. I still have World of Goo codes for a reduced price of $8.99 which is 40% off the regular price.

Thanks!

Please private message me if you want to buy World of Goo for $8.49. Payment must be made with PayPal and your code will be sent to you via private message.

Just bought 2 World of Goo codes. The entire process took less than 10 minutes as I just PM'd what I wanted, he gave me his paypal address, I sent the money and a minute later I got the codes via PM. You go to the Wii Shop Channel to the section that let's you redeem codes and World of Goo comes up when you plug in the code.

Fantastic deal. Friendly and super fast seller. Can't recommend enough. To anyone wanting World of Goo for the Wii, jump on this deal as it's almost half off the regular price. Enjoy!

bread's done
Back