World of Wacraft (SE) $64 at Buy.com too!

Skexis

CAGiversary!
Just saw the Half-Life 2 deal and it looks like buy.com is using the same sale for preordering the special edition of World of Warcraft. Honestly, I think I'd rather have that than the extras that come with HL.

Link: Cheap ass link

Save $4 (6%) with this coupon - added by cheapyd

Feel free to merge this with the HL2 thread, since it's basically the same thing.

SHould be fixed now. For some reason it had to have the item number in the address.

Edit: Hmm. It works when I preview post, but not when I actually post. =/

Just be careful with buy.com.. they tend to be quite slow. You'll get the product, but it may very well take 3+ weeks.

Quite a shame for what used to be one of the premier e-commerce sites.

Pardon my ignorance on the subject, and my lack of desire (it is a time issue, mainly, very busy at work, can barely check CAG at all right now), but has a fee been announced for WoW? How much a month?

[quote name='Ivanhoe']this buy coupon is for new customers.
and it says software orders of 50.00 and up for 5.00 off

However i added it to my cart for WOW (regular version that is 44.99)
and added the 6% code and they applied BOTH codes.

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=83372895&dcaid=1688

so instead of 41.43 (after 6% off)

it shows 36.43 (minus 5off coupon)[/quote]

You can't check out with that.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Just be careful with buy.com.. they tend to be quite slow. You'll get the product, but it may very well take 3+ weeks.

Quite a shame for what used to be one of the premier e-commerce sites.[/quote]

Hmmm, I think I will just pick up the normal version in a store instead. I dont want to wait a week to play the game.

[quote name='nogard']
Hmmm, I think I will just pick up the normal version in a store instead. I dont want to wait a week to play the game.[/quote]

Dude, wait a week and get the collectors. You won't regret having a huge artbook, a cloth map, in-game pet and more...

i bought a wireless router from them and had to RMA it because it didnt work. it took me almost 2 months to get my credit back. i had to threaten them that if i didnnt receive my credit in the time frame they post on their website, i would contact BBB. plus they dont even have a customer service number where you can contact them.

Thanks for the reseller ratings info nogard. I remember hearing they had shitty service a while back but I couldn't find any of the threads on the subject. That price was nice but not worth the hassle that most people seem to be dealing with.

[quote name='daphatty']Thanks for the reseller ratings info nogard. I remember hearing they had shitty service a while back but I couldn't find any of the threads on the subject. That price was nice but not worth the hassle that most people seem to be dealing with.[/quote]

You welcome. Now let's hope some other place with good reputation have this game for a good price.

I've made three orders from them in the last couple of weeks and they've taken an acceptable amount of time to ship and show up.

One order with four games, one order with two games and one order for a Palm sync cable. All three orders shipped in 2-3 days from order date, shipped either USPS First Class mail, USPS Media Mail or USPS Ground, arriving within 3-4 days of shipment.

I'd order from them again, and haven't had any issues with the 9 orders I've done with them in 2 years.

bread's done
Back