World of Warcraft $29.82 + $0.97 shipping at Walmart.com

Eh, it's not that hard getting out once you realize how much the endgame blows ass. Awesome awesome 1-59 game, level 60 sucks.

It sucks if you don't have a decent guild...

But yea there are really shitty parts like farming for rep.

WoW is a great MMORPG but it is still a MMORPG. The time sink these games require are astronomical. It's fun but it definately is addictive.

I never got addicted to WoW even though I love it......I have had an account since about a month after WoW started and my highest character is lvl 37 gnome mage.....

The funny thing is that I really wanted to get hooked, but I never could.

I still have a sealed, un-opened copy of the collector's edition of WoW that I need to sell on Ebay. I bought a copy at a local store when gaystop didn't deliver the game when WoW got released (they were 3 days late).

If you are interested, let me know.

[quote name='friedram']I still have a sealed, un-opened copy of the collector's edition of WoW that I need to sell on Ebay. I bought a copy at a local store when gaystop didn't deliver the game when WoW got released (they were 3 days late).

If you are interested, let me know.[/QUOTE]No thanks. You should definitely try and sell that on eBay. I've seen prices way over $100.

I smell a real drop coming soon for WoW, simply because I find it odd that GoGamer, EB, and now Walmart would all drop this to ~$30 of their own accord. Maybe it is a way for them to get some buzz back from CoV?

Since the real money is made for the online fee of $15 a month you would think they would just just selling the game for $10.

[quote name='Indiana']Since the real money is made for the online fee of $15 a month you would think they would just just selling the game for $10.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats the turnoff for me - and why I've never bought a MMORPG. Well, minus Matrix Online. I might try it out because it came with a free month trial. Might be worth the penny i paid for it.

bread's done
Back