World of Warcraft Avatar Shirts

FirstSonofLight

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this had been posted, I did a quick search and nothing showed up so sorry if it exists already.

Anyway, if you are on your 360 dashboard look for the WoW:MoP advert and click on it. watch the video all of the way through and it will give you the option to download avatar gear. The gear is a T-shirt with either factions insignia. You can download both.

Side note, I had issues locating this on the beta dashboard, luckily i have an xbox in the house without so i pulled it from there.

[quote name='FirstSonofLight']Not sure if this had been posted, I did a quick search and nothing showed up so sorry if it exists already.

Anyway, if you are on your 360 dashboard look for the WoW:MoP advert and click on it. watch the video all of the way through and it will give you the option to download avatar gear. The gear is a T-shirt with either factions insignia. You can download both.

Side note, I had issues locating this on the beta dashboard, luckily i have an xbox in the house without so i pulled it from there.[/QUOTE]

Ya I noticed other things missing in the beta dash. I didn't have a borderlands 2 video my buddies were telling me to watch a week back, and I was looking for a 1 month of gold offer and couldn't find one, or even where one would be anywhere.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']The beta is killing me in regards to the avatar awards. Bummer[/QUOTE]

Beta can get both of these shirts. Check out the Free Xbox Marketplace thread to see how.

[quote name='musha666']Beta can get both of these shirts. Check out the Free Xbox Marketplace thread to see how.[/QUOTE]

Really? I will check it out. Thank you. :D

bread's done
Back