World Of Warcraft Discounts?

Try here http://www.leagueofpirates.com/sirvival/queuedance.html

BTW this is wrong forum

[quote name='CheapyD']RULES & GUIDELINES

*Do not create a topic in this forum if you are not introducing a previously unposted specific deal that is available now or will be available in the future.
If you have a question or want to discuss deals in general, do it here.

*Search to see if the deal has been posted already.
Duplicate posts will be deleted or locked and may result in your fellow CAGs making fun of you.

*Describe your deal as specifically as possible in your post's title.
This makes your deal easier to find.
Spelling, grammar, and not posting in ALL CAPS makes us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Good topic name: =D>
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC) used, $6.74 after coupon at EBgames.com

Bad topic name: [-X
eternal drakness!!! great dealz!!

*If I feel the quality is there, I will post them on the front page and give you credit . You are encourged to post where/how you found the deal.

*Feel free to go back and edit your topic names and posts to reflect the status of the deal. If the deal has died, you can edit the subject title to include "[Dead]".

*In this forum, your post may be edited to make the deal clearer or more specific. If I'm feeling especially motivated, I may even throw in a picture or two. Whenever possible I may edit or include links to include CAG's affiliate link.

*Do not post affiliate links (if you don't know what an affiliate link is, just ignore this) other than CAG's.

*If you are a game retailer or other commercial entity, please contact me first before posting your wares.

*Your personal items for sale/trade and Ebay auctions do not belong in this forum. This forum is for deals from retailers only. If you do not know what a retailer is, then you are not one.

*No pirating or other illegal activities will take place anywhere on this site.

Thanks! Let's get some cheap games!
Your comments on these rules/guidelines are welcome.[/quote]

BTW the link is a joke. I have heared you have to wait to be logged on servers.

the only time i EVER had to wait to log onto a server was the day the game was first released. even then, i was 4th in line, and had to wait for about 15 seconds, ever since then, i havn't had to be in a line to log on.

and yes, there is a monthly fee, $15 a month, or its cheaper if you pay in advance. for example, $13 a month if you pay for 6 months.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']the only time i EVER had to wait to log onto a server was the day the game was first released. even then, i was 4th in line, and had to wait for about 15 seconds, ever since then, i havn't had to be in a line to log on.

and yes, there is a monthly fee, $15 a month, or its cheaper if you pay in advance. for example, $13 a month if you pay for 6 months.[/quote]

$15 a month :shock:! That seems a little steep.

It is kind of like a one game thing. Once you play it you will be focusing on it and won't be playing any other game. You'll spent most of your time leveling, doing quest, raiding with your guild etc.... This is not a game where oh I'll play one hour a day. If you want to play this game expect at 3-5 or more hours day. If you don't put that much time in it then I suggest not playing because it it not worth it. This game will keep you busy for years not just a week or a month.

Yeah, I agree that it's a great game, but it's definitely only worth the money if you put the time into it. Otherwise there's no sense in paying a monthly fee if you're barely scratching 2-3 hours a week on it. I was reading they were having a lot of technical difficulty at launch, but most of that has been ironed out by this point I believe. Newly launched MMORPG's usually have some sort of transition period, and I like to wait a few weeks to let them sort out the major issues before I jump into the pool with the rest of the kids. =P

Blizzard has really fixed the lag issues and I havent had any trouble getting on a server, no wait, monthly subscribtion costs are 15$ for 1 month, 14$ per month for 3 months, or the best option being 13$ per month for 6 months.

I am still in thought this or Galaxies: Lightspeed... I am going more toward WoW though.

Late

You can get 60 day prepaid passes at Amazon for $26.99 plus free shipping. Takes that monthly payment down a little from $15.00

bread's done
Back