World of Warcraft + Expansions, $5-$10 Each @ Best Buy & Gamestop

[quote name='mikemb402']question? If I sent a recruit a friend to a "friend" (meaning me) can I use the code that comes with the original WoW to activate that account and get a free month for my old account?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can RAF yourself for the perks, but..

Blizzard changed it so when you RAF someone they need to purchase the game AND pay for at least 1 month in order for you to receive the free month. I think they started doing this so they could sell the original WoW for cheap like now. So you'll be paying $20 for that free month on your old account.

I've been staring at the new Recruit-a-friend mount so much lately I was almost considering getting myself a second account just to get it.

That said! If anyone is thinking about trying it out because of this deal, I would love to recruit you! Just send me a PM or something and we'll hash out the details!

[quote name='Dalrint']I've been staring at the new Recruit-a-friend mount so much lately I was almost considering getting myself a second account just to get it.

That said! If anyone is thinking about trying it out because of this deal, I would love to recruit you! Just send me a PM or something and we'll hash out the details![/QUOTE]

If you're going to recruit yourself, go all out and try to multibox. Run two instances of WoW on the same machine, get software that sends keystrokes to multiple clients, run quests and level up with that sweet triple XP bonus...that's what I plan on doing, should I fail to recruit anyone here.

I can send out scrolls of resurrection or recruit a friends if anyone else still needs one. Just PM me your battle.net email address and let me know which you need and I'll get it sent to you ASAP.

[quote name='jcmeadows']I too can send some scrolls out. My wife has an account as well and can send some out.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Going to BB today to pick them up. I lost my account but my friend is doing RAF with me. Gonna be prepared!

Hey, I wouldn't mind a scroll either. Been thinking about getting back in and now seems like a good time. PM if you can help me out. Thanks.

[quote name='Lennylightspeed']Hey, I wouldn't mind a scroll either. Been thinking about getting back in and now seems like a good time. PM if you can help me out. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed

If anyone else is looking for a scroll, just shoot me a PM and I can get the ball rolling!

On the off-chance that anyone else is either coming back to this game or joining for the first time. I'm willing to give out a recruit-a-friend or scroll, just shoot me an PM.

I'm torn on what to do. I just got a PC and really enjoy Diablo 3 as well as Starcraft 2, is this something I'd enjoy? The videos look okay but it's hard to get a feel for it by watching the videos. I'd download the free version but by the time I get some play in the deals will probably be over with.

Whoa that scroll thing sounds like a good deal. I haven't played in forever though - since a month after the first expansion was released - will my characters still be around?

If anyone wants to share a scroll I'd appreciate it to see all of the changes, perhaps this time I won't get completely sucked in...

[quote name='FrankySox']I'm torn on what to do. I just got a PC and really enjoy Diablo 3 as well as Starcraft 2, is this something I'd enjoy? The videos look okay but it's hard to get a feel for it by watching the videos. I'd download the free version but by the time I get some play in the deals will probably be over with.[/QUOTE]

I'd say just buy them all now while they are on sale then dl then free trial. If you like it keep them if not just return them =D

[quote name='DualHelix']If anyone has a scroll available I'd take one shoot me a PM.[/QUOTE]

DualHelix has been scrolled.

bread's done
Back