World of Warcraft Game Cards $9.99 at Best Buy With WoW:TBC preorder (UPDATED)

Xtreme331

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost, tried searching but couldn't find anything even remotely related (and didn't see it in the weekly ads sticky).

This week Best Buy is having a sale on the pre-paid World of Warcraft game cards. Normally these puppies sell for $30, but right now BB is selling 'em for $19.99 (+tax in some areas - at least in FL where I'm located). BB's website says they're backordered online, but are available for pickup at most stores. My local store has plenty. I ordered some online and might stop by the store later today and try to pick up one or two more.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...craft+game+card&type=product&id=1099383090462

For all you WoW addicts out there, this is a great way to save money on those monthly fees. Hope this is useful and not old news.

UPDATE/EDIT: If you add the expansion The Burning Crusade to your cart, add a game card, the game card comes out to $9.99!!!!! and the expansion is eligible for free shipping! This has just become a sweet sweet deal for those of us who are WoW players and are planning on getting the expansion.

It's in the ad post, but it's nice to bring it to peoples attention since theres probably a ton of WoW players here.

If I hadn't spent over $200 on the TRU sale this would be aweful tempting to get me back into it. Yay fo spending $200 to save $15!!!...???...

well with the buy 2 games for 19.99 including game cards and get 10 dollars off each, well you could buy 2 game cards, pay a total of about 20 some dollars and get 4 months of WoW time, saving 40 bucks!

[quote name='ITDEFX']well with the buy 2 games for 19.99 including game cards and get 10 dollars off each, well you could buy 2 game cards, pay a total of about 20 some dollars and get 4 months of WoW time, saving 40 bucks![/QUOTE]

Except when that sale was on last week (which is over now) the cards were normal price, $30 each, and it was $10 total off two games not two games with $10 off each. So even if you got the GGC's to work that'd still have been $40.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Except when that sale was on last week (which is over now) the cards were normal price, $30 each, and it was $10 total off two games not two games with $10 off each. So even if you got the GGC's to work that'd still have been $40.[/QUOTE]

oh fuck, its over ?? :whistle2:(

man well it was good while it lasted....... picked up GRAW, KOTOR2, DMC3, 2 copies of Sims2:pets, SWL2, bejelwed 2(for my bro) all for 9.99 each :p except Pets and SW:EAW: FOC which I got for 14.99 each.

No clue about the GGC, didn't even think about it when i purchased these. doh! They are part of another deal with WoW:TBC preorders. If you preorder the expansion pack and buy the game card, you get an additional $10 off. Not too shabby.

Details: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...C4D3FVAFY?type=category&id=pcmcat102100050032

EDIT: CONFIRMED. That makes the game card $9.99. AND!!!!!! The Burning Crusade expansion is good for free shipping. NICE!

[quote name='whitereflection']The Burning Crusades promotion is good for any PC game $20 or over, not just the WoW cards.[/QUOTE]

Tru. Good point. I left that out in my excitement to get cheap gametime in WoW. :D

[quote name='allout1986']Thanks OP.

Picked up 4 game time cards for about $5 out of pocket after using some best buy bucks.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I used a $5 best buy buck to get the game card for $15. Going to pick it up tomorrow.

lol I think I can get it for thirty-two.

My formula: 2 dollar WoW preview disc + Game Card.

Because I think that deal is over.

I wanna thank you sooo much for posting this deal. I also didn't know about the gcc either, $15 for 60 day wow time....best deal i've had yet, ofcourse, i still haven't checked out the other posts. Again, thnk u sooooo much!!!

bread's done
Back