World of WarCraft (PC) $27 AC at GameStop (online and B&M)

I had the game since like Feb after I got hooked on a 10 day trial.

Since I bought it I am yet to activate it. LOL

Just trying to finish some backlogged games before I devote my life to it...

The freeshipall code isn't working. Their shipping is really horrible for one item though. Less then $2 tax and the $3 saved still leaves it cheaper then 3 day if you're not going out of your way to stop there.

decided to bump this thread because if you buy the game at GS, you actually get it for free!

Blizzard is offering 3 coupons to all subscribers, who can give them to friends. The coupons offer a $30 mail in rebate, lowering the MSRP to $19.99, but if you buy the game at Gamestop, you'll get it for free!

It really is the perfect cheapass present for anyone looking to hook their friends on this game

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/wowdeal/

---oh yeah, and sorry if this has already been posted

thinking about getting this game sometime. this is a really great deal, since I passed on the Black Friday sale at BB.

also just a couple quick/dumb questions.

1. is there a monthly fee to play WoW online? if so how much and is it pretty easy to use?

2. if it doesn't run well on my computer, will most retailers take it back for a refund?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']decided to bump this thread because if you buy the game at GS, you actually get it for free!

Blizzard is offering 3 coupons to all subscribers, who can give them to friends. The coupons offer a $30 mail in rebate, lowering the MSRP to $19.99, but if you buy the game at Gamestop, you'll get it for free!

It really is the perfect cheapass present for anyone looking to hook their friends on this game

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/wowdeal/

---oh yeah, and sorry if this has already been posted[/QUOTE]

if you read the fine print, the maximum is 30 dollars and they will only give you the amount you paid minus 19.99 for a rebate

though I could be wrong

well, it says right on the front page: Give the gift of world of warcraft for only 19.99

although i could just as easily be wrong. I really can't make heads or tails out of that fine print

i bought a copy at walmart for $25 on black friday - debating whether or not i should keep it or not. Have a 10 day trial to try out - plus walmart's return policy is like 90 days.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']i bought a copy at walmart for $25 on black friday - debating whether or not i should keep it or not. Have a 10 day trial to try out - plus walmart's return policy is like 90 days.[/QUOTE]
The entire first month is free, actually.

Hmm...I don't know how I missed this thread. I was looking for deals on WoW. I'll definitely pick it up in the morning if the deal's still on.

[quote name='Uncle Fuz']The entire first month is free, actually.[/QUOTE]

Well yea, but that means i gotta open the software, i don't think you can return opened software unless it is defective. The trial is from someone elses game.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Well yea, but that means i gotta open the software, i don't think you can return opened software unless it is defective. The trial is from someone elses game.[/QUOTE]

If you had the 10 day free trial you can add a free month on top of that (thus getting 40 days free) that's what I did, I've been playing free (Sans the game itself) for about 3 weeks now.

yes 15 bucks a month.

most retailers willnot accept a return on open software even if your pc cant handle it, it is your responsibility to know if your pc is a pos or not

[quote name='lordwow']If you had the 10 day free trial you can add a free month on top of that (thus getting 40 days free) that's what I did, I've been playing free (Sans the game itself) for about 3 weeks now.[/QUOTE]

Are you absolutely sure about this? I'm currently playing with the 14-day FREE trial, from that DVD that came in the Dec MAXIM magazine. I was thinking about not activating my free month (that comes with the game) until about the 13th day, but if they are stackable, I'll do it right away.

Someone please confirm that the free month that comes with the game is stackable with MAXIM's 14-day free trial.

EDIT: The price has changed this morning back to $49.99. However, I did manage to get it for $29.99 still because one of the employees didn't know of the price change and told me on the phone that it was still $30, so they had to honor it when I got to the store.

[quote name='kingtz']Are you absolutely sure about this? I'm currently playing with the 14-day FREE trial, from that DVD that came in the Dec MAXIM magazine. I was thinking about not activating my free month (that comes with the game) until about the 13th day, but if they are stackable, I'll do it right away.

Someone please confirm that the free month that comes with the game is stackable with MAXIM's 14-day free trial.

EDIT: The price has changed this morning back to $49.99. However, I did manage to get it for $29.99 still because one of the employees didn't know of the price change and told me on the phone that it was still $30, so they had to honor it when I got to the store. [/QUOTE]

I'm positive, I had the 10 day version one from Fileplanet which ran at the same time as Maxim's.

bread's done
Back